Reviews for Love and Changes
dreamingwhileawake13 chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
So good. I was going to be very upset if they did not get back together. But they did. Yay!:)
jamiyah chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
it was very confusing and annoying how you jumped from one thing to the other i mean make up your mind damn i did not know where i was for a moment FIX IT!
LilMissObsessive chapter 14 . 6/20/2007
I jus started reading. Love it! Great writing and events! I hope Dylan and Marco make up. Can't waite to read more! PMS

luvluv chapter 14 . 6/20/2007
OMG! I can't believe it! After all this time, almost 2 years! I often wondered if you would finish this story. Anyhow, on with the review: I loved the way Marco is lovingly cradling his baby brother and making that vow; he's just making sure he is going to be the best big brother he can be. I hated that Ellie got hurt by Sean and Emma but hopefully both Paige and Marco together can cheer her up. I always loved this story and can't wait to read more.
shirilyle chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
hey i like the story but i want ti to be a dylan and marco so hurry up and up date it
Yamatashi chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
very good story i wanna knowa what happens to dylan its like a cliffhanger for me .-amanda
itsasledgehammer chapter 13 . 5/23/2006
omg no! I need more! This is amazing! MORE DAMNIT! lol. Serioulsy, though, when I saw there was a sequal (this one) i was SO happy! You have no idea. Its really hard to find good, long, Marco/Dylan fics. plz update before I die!
key of darkness chapter 13 . 12/29/2005
My god i love your stories! You have got to write an ending for this damn thing soon!
WhyMe220 chapter 13 . 10/8/2005
YEah! Im so happy i think im gunna burst!:D I LOVED this chapter. It was BEAUTIFUL! WHATS PLAN B? I wanna know PLZ. :D ;) if you kep this up im gunna get you a GIANT cookie cake!
degrassicutie1 chapter 13 . 9/25/2005
good job! update soon! :D
TruFate chapter 13 . 9/17/2005
Hello, I am glad you updated. This chapter rocked, I wanna know what Ellie and Paige have planned, I am thinking Ellie is going to invite Dlyan to The Dot calling does rock, I wish they didn't cancel it... I love your story and I can't wait till you update again!
ReRe04 chapter 13 . 9/17/2005
Woo hoo for an update. I love that what you did with this chapter. Life takes you to some dark places, but you have to keep on truckin and eventually a new perspective will come with time. I'm glad you wrote that for Marco! Update soon. :)
azure266 chapter 13 . 9/16/2005
I'm so glad to see you've updated...I've been awaiting for this update like forever haha...On with the review. It's about darn time that someone finally has gotten through to Marco. If anyone could do it, Rose could. She made him finally realize (sometimes people that are close to you can tell you things that you're doing wrong but you can't seem to see it or listen to what they have to say)in her discreet way that he was being an ass and that love is the only emotion that can overcome all kinds of obstacles that are placed in your path (ROSE YOU ROCK!).

When he goes to see Ellie, he's a new man indeed...clean, happy and full of life...MARCO's BACK!YEA!(finally the healing process has begun). I wonder that Ellie and Paige are up to... hm...probably instead of her meeting Marco at the Dot, I bet it will be Dylan. I thoroughly enjoyed this's without a doubt, one of your best in this story by far.

I can't wait until the next update. Just keep rockin' this story.
WhyMe220 chapter 12 . 8/30/2005
I like this story. hope you write more. Its your turn for cookies :)
Roses of the Storm chapter 12 . 8/25/2005
I love it. So update soon. You're cliffhanger is making me angry.