Reviews for Open Your Heart
samanthatm chapter 23 . 10/24/2012
awesome.
tyvian chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I found a story that is very, very similar to yours - I was thinking even close to being copied. Your story was published earlier than the other one, which is called "Hidden Song." Shizuka's name has been changed to Shizko but there is a typo in the last chapter (and in others) which says Shizuka instead. Lines have been changed and things added; also, the ends of some chapters have been altered, but there are passages which are very similar, and in some parts identical.

You can find the other story here: /s/2606707/1/Hidden_Song (if the link doesn't show up, the story's name is Hidden Song and the username is fatesredroses).

I know that both were published a while ago, but I thought you'd like to be informed.

Best of luck with whatever you're doing at the moment.

~MusicalSoul
NayomiDH chapter 23 . 10/3/2008
JOB WELL DONE! THAT WAS IN FACT A FANTASTIC STORY.
The Sins Of Fate chapter 10 . 9/19/2008
Love it.
Kasamyra chapter 23 . 4/21/2007
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it. Have you considered making a sequal? I'm sure that if you did it would turn out great.
nonsensicalquibblings chapter 23 . 1/15/2007
M. What a delicious story. I loved it.
nonsensicalquibblings chapter 21 . 1/15/2007
_
nonsensicalquibblings chapter 15 . 1/15/2007
:o Oh, so it's four years later huh? Love the star and moon on Tama's hand. So very clever.
nonsensicalquibblings chapter 14 . 1/15/2007
:O SO DRAMATIC.

MUST READ MORE.

-twitches blood-shot eyes-
nonsensicalquibblings chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
Well, I was wrong- as always. -_-; Kija isn't a hanyou. How stupid of me. AHAHAHA. That's ok. -keeps on reading-
nonsensicalquibblings chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
GAH. It's good, it's good. Kija is a hanyou, isn't he? :o Omigoshomigosh. Such a good story, you need more reviews. Mmhmm. Definately. -starts reviewing like crazy-
nonsensicalquibblings chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Good good good. I still love it. :]
nonsensicalquibblings chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Omigosh. I already love the story. (:

I'm not going to say anymore because I'm eager to keep reading, but at the end of the story, I'll give you a BIG FAT review.

Tata for now. *
Sjlikiss chapter 6 . 9/12/2006
this is another really good story. you are soo good at writing fafics!

u rock!
Neferit chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
You know, write a review when story hase been completed quite long ago is quite ungrateful. Almost everything what could be said has been said and I look like I was copying someone.

But you know - I enjoyed this story. In the right moments I was strung like braces. Emotions were in the right places.

Only thing I could point out was exchanging "too" and "to". But I'm not sure about it. Like second-language speaker I'm not trained proofreader, so I could made mistake myself.

However - goog work *thumbs up*