Reviews for Kyuushutsu
aGreatLoudThump chapter 13 . 4/25
Great story. I'd like to see a conclusion, but this is a very good ending as well.
KazeYasumi chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
Hey, GREAT work! You've obviously done a tremendous amount of "homework" for this and it totally shows in the best possible ways! I don't know if you're still planning to continue it, but would love to see how Katsura deals with Kenshin in the aftermath. Also Saito's reaction to getting there late... :D
Hannah Palindromes Rock chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
This is so great. I'm really kind of expecting Himura to collapse once they get to the safe house, probably after refusing medical aid until Katsura was taken care of. My only question is why did Himura take that bird feather when he was hiding in the bushes and almost got caught?
Please continue though!
Dola chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, ...UPDATE SOON. It is an wonderful story. I love it and i'll hate to see it being unfinished.
Tricksterkat209 chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
This has been really great but sometimes I just want to yell because so many great fics in this fandom just died a very sudden death, never to be updated again. Oh well, just letting you know that this was very enjoyable!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
This was amazing! I love seeing this side of Kenshin being written, both deadly and cunning. Especially his dedication towards Katsura.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Awesome story! I can't wait for your next chapter!
Bree chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Very well written, its just so sad that we would never have the chance to read the next chapter. I think this one deserve a review for a chance to become an OVA or an arc perhaps. Thank you miss Mcelrath, wherever you are.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Please continue this! I really want to see the aftermath and the reactions!
Gabi1994 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
This story is a beautiful portrayal of characterization, complexity, and detail, the beauty of this tale woven with such great skill is breathtaking. The author will be dearly missed. her work has touched the hearts of many.
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is Kenshin's Soul and I cannot make post in the same chapter so I have to do it manually.

Oh Miss Terry, I'm sorry to hear of your passing. At least you are no longer suffering. May you rest in peace, my friend.
Ms. Zeal chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
TO ALL READERS:

I regret to inform you that on March 22, 2012, Terry McElrath passed on after a long fight against Primary Pulmonary Hypertension. She collapsed while leaving the hospital after having some routine labs done and the nurses were unable to revive her. Although she had intended to write an epilogue for this story, issues with her health made it difficult for her to write and she later decided that the story was fine ending at this point. She was a talented writer and an exceptional friend. She has been, and always will be, dearly missed.
Riddle Master 101 chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Amazing story so far! You've done a fantastic job of showing Kenshin's loyalty and dedication to Katsura, as well as his abilities as an assassin and swordsman. The rescue scene was exciting, fast-paced, and a bit nerve-wrecking!

Will you be updating this story again? It has been a while, but it is very well written and there is still a lot of drama to be seen. Please?

Thanks for the wonderful story,

Riddle
AmunRa chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Good start. I like the way you write Kenshin. You manage to get his complexity very well without seeming too OOC.

I haven't read a Kenshin story in a long while, but I'm enjoying this one.
Yorushike chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Hi,

I absolutely love this story, please do continue it!