Reviews for Kyuushutsu
Pouasson chapter 13 . 2/17
This fanfiction is SO amazing! It kept me up a part of the night.
I remember reading it a few years ago but my english wasn't good enough to truly enjoy it. But now I can, much to my pleasure.
The depth of characters and the story is amazing... Everything is flawless and in canon with the manga/OAV.
I was holding my breath the whole time! So much action, anticipation. WOW!
Were you a writer for a living? Because I have read a lot of books and your story was so much better than a lot of them.

I know that you are no longer with us. I wish you peace wherever you are.
llodan chapter 13 . 10/27/2020
I had read this many years ago and just read it again. Loved it. I hope one day you get inspired to continue!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2019
I LOVE THIS! I hope you one day finish, it’s fantastix!
smile chapter 13 . 10/30/2018
This story is amazing and wonderful, you describe kenshin's character incredibly well, his ruthless and strategic mind, his loyalty, everything is wonderful. Theres' so much surprise ,so much stress and also some relief, your writing skill is amazing, and I really want to know what will happen next? Saito's reaction about the strategy? When he finds out Battosai is still alive and escape. Want to know about ninja's reaction of all that see of kenshin and the questions they would ask their leader and the answers they should give the four koichis , there will be a loyalty or respect or friendship?. I like how you describe the fear Ishinshishi have of kenshin, also the death scene was really amazing. The fact that katsura didn't see kenshin in action was intrestinf and his fear of him really interesting because he saw what he made. Well none of the know about kenshin's nightmares or his sufferings. This is the best I read till now.
Akirafanatic chapter 13 . 1/5/2017
No matter how many times I read this, I never get tired of it. This is one of my absolute favorite stories and I can't even begin to thank you for writing it!
aGreatLoudThump chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
Great story. I'd like to see a conclusion, but this is a very good ending as well.
KazeYasumi chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
Hey, GREAT work! You've obviously done a tremendous amount of "homework" for this and it totally shows in the best possible ways! I don't know if you're still planning to continue it, but would love to see how Katsura deals with Kenshin in the aftermath. Also Saito's reaction to getting there late... :D
Palindromes Rock chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
This is so great. I'm really kind of expecting Himura to collapse once they get to the safe house, probably after refusing medical aid until Katsura was taken care of. My only question is why did Himura take that bird feather when he was hiding in the bushes and almost got caught?
Please continue though!
Dola chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, ...UPDATE SOON. It is an wonderful story. I love it and i'll hate to see it being unfinished.
Chades chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
This has been really great but sometimes I just want to yell because so many great fics in this fandom just died a very sudden death, never to be updated again. Oh well, just letting you know that this was very enjoyable!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
This was amazing! I love seeing this side of Kenshin being written, both deadly and cunning. Especially his dedication towards Katsura.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Awesome story! I can't wait for your next chapter!
Bree chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Very well written, its just so sad that we would never have the chance to read the next chapter. I think this one deserve a review for a chance to become an OVA or an arc perhaps. Thank you miss Mcelrath, wherever you are.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Please continue this! I really want to see the aftermath and the reactions!
Gabi1994 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
This story is a beautiful portrayal of characterization, complexity, and detail, the beauty of this tale woven with such great skill is breathtaking. The author will be dearly missed. her work has touched the hearts of many.