Reviews for I Wish
Ron-N-Hermione-4ever chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
Interesting...hehe, Malfoy fat...hehe...Oh goody, Voldie is next. Can't wait to see his life w/o him born...
Silver to Crimson chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
You have very interesting ideas and you keep to the characters very well. One complaint: your grammar and verb tenses are horrid. Try getting a BETA reading to help you out.
Dark-Magic-Shine chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
ver very good im sory it took me so long to read and review but u know with schol and more school yeah any ways bob i thought that test was good not hard at all.

Dark-Magic-Shine

Francis Francison
Bribles chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
I think this story is very interesting and would be a good story if it didn't have hints of Hr/R, wHICH IS TH EWRONG PAIR! HERMIONE LOVES HARRY!
Secret Whisper 92 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
You are truly insane.
Queen of the Sacred Flames chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
The sun is... smiling?... DEAR GOD ITS THE APOCALYPSE! ::pants and then calms down:: Anyway... great chapter! I can only imagine if Hermione wished she was never born, everyone would probably be stupid from the lack of her intelligent self...
Ron-N-Hermione-4ever chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
Omg, that was funny. Haha, Neville and Draco hugging. Omg, I was cracking up to that. The sun smiling, really good story so far. Keep it up and I'll be looking for more.
Dark-Magic-Shine chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
lo liked and but i want to know one thing why did Snape say Voldemort? He never said it in the book...

Oh well still liked it

Dark-Magic-Shine

Francis
Queen of the Sacred Flames chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I like this, update soon please _
Dark-Magic-Shine chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
lol that was funny...and sick at a point
Frizance chapter 1 . 12/29/2004