Reviews for Nightmares
RandomRaven chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Is that shimmer?
RandomRaven chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
It's not ravager is it? (I think that's her name) anyways I just started reading and I love it. insert praise here. You're awesome, keep writing and doing your do!
catcat7077 chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Hey I loike this story but rihht now i'm a bit confused about what is going on with gar or raven(i think I have idea...i am just not sure)
Undead Honey Cake chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
very good story, can't wait to read more, i like that you brought in Terra, and as weird as it sounds i always get a kick out of your author's notes .
Zero612 chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
DAMMIT MAN GET ON HERE AND CONTINUE THE STORY! This is the best story i have read in a while! For the love of God, KEEP. ON. W-R-I-T-I-N-G!
Shawman chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
Do you know how long i have waited for you to update this damn story?

I've waited so long but I'll wait only so long, so hurry up and update already.
Dez Guardius chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
Damn. You. For ending it here. I wanna know what happens next, so please update.
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 9/11/2008
Great Story
Toriano.Flacko chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
oh, you know what? just dXaXmXn you. DxAxMxN you to hell. leave the freakin story right here, right where things get interesting? jus you.
Snoopy chapter 13 . 5/9/2008
I see you haven't worked on this story in a while, but know that there are still those interested in it's conclusion. You're very talented.
cratbro chapter 13 . 7/17/2007
Hmm... this is an interesting story, but there seems to be a discontinuity between reality and the realm of the subconscious. Keep going.
Ravyn13 chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
It's been long enough that I think I can assume you are never continuing this, and that is a shame. I really love it. If ever you do decide to continue, you have at least one reader waiting anxiously!

~Rae
Ravyn13 chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
I like this so far. I love that as he died, the half man's cries seemed to go from English to binary.

That was a great touch.

~Rae
CraneLee chapter 13 . 6/11/2007
yay clap clap clap
Affrettando chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Dang it, I was close. Ah well, he becomes Brother Blood anyways.