Reviews for Mario, Mr Chappy, and a Mouthful of Onigiri
Screaming Rose chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
i thought it was adorible
scarlett00002 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This story was cute, i liked it
TheLightEthereal chapter 1 . 10/1/2009

This was really fluffy! Rawk! IchiRu fluff is da BOMB!

This was awesome! More! More!
oneluckyduck Sponge Fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
The drop-down name menu7 worked!

I'm listening to w. youtube watch?vOCJx11TrTg4&featurePlayList&p2CBF907E11372C96&index24&playnext21&playnext_fromPL

(but take out the spaces) so I was laughing so hard at that, then came your story...I thought I was going to explode! Great story, I loved it!

~ ., Byebye!
ichirukifan13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This story was awesome! So Kawaii
Avaira chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was cute. )
Lyhtning chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I don't it was OOC at all and I usually spazz about OOC-ness...XD Great job! It was nice and fluff-tastic
Kid Blader chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
lol good!
Placid Snowflake chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
LOL, Wah! I loved it! Zahahahaha! XD! So wonderful!
purpleviolets chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Where's my chocolate covered Ichigo?

Rukia's naivety/innocent/inexperience with gameboys, and technology in general is humourous. I like how you described their interactions.
Mimi-san chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
LoL! Great job! Kami... that was so hilarious! Wonderful fic! Keep up the good work! _
fb90 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Omg chocolate covered Ichigo. WOW. Real or pure chocolate? I don't think it matters.. both are awesome :D

Cute fic! Such a blast from the past because I was obsessed with playing mario on the gameboy when I was a kid :D True, it was sort of OOC but the overall story covered up for that. Rukia's cluelessness is always a laugh. Nice stuff!
suriru chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Chocolate covered Ichigo!

This was a very amusing story _; I especially liked Mr. Chappy! lol.
Linwe Jaganshi chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
AH! I love you! Well, in a thank-god-you-wrote-a-good-ichigo/rukia-fanfic way,not creepy stalker way. Please right some more. I loved the ending where she asked about the batteries and I loved how your fluff wasn't unrealistic. V.V. nice, update it, please?
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
heh nice story twas cool.