Reviews for Cacoethes
tvman24 chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
you know i was just wondering Croquetas de pescados is a swear especially when in english it means fish cakes?
yay chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
...and all I can say is "poor Nita."
yay chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
I would like to add one more vote to the "include Kit!" lobby.
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
...Whoah...that was awesome! Next time can you write Kit and nita sex? There's really not enough of it here.
Mrs. Kit Rodriguez chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Fish cakes? What the hell? Good story, though.
Blaise White chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
NO! NO! But... but... but! NO! I don't want him to leave! That was amazing! And... gaw. T_T
phoenixandtiger chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
this story is the best young wizards one i have ever read! so deep!

oh my god i love you

eh, no, not really, since i don't know you.

rewrite of the sentence:

oh my god i love this story so much!

there, that's better.
Phantom Shadowwalker chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
Wow! Rock on! Finally a truly mature Young Wizzards fanfic that doesn't focus on simplistic conflicts between "light" and "darkness"! Very original. I like your take on the Lone Power's role. I wish there were more stories which portrayed him as complex and even good, rather than simplistic evil. Good work! Please write more!
Zabby Perno chapter 15 . 3/31/2008
No Comments. Just...Where DID you get th idea for a Lone Power/Nita fic? just a question.
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 15 . 3/21/2008
*Screams* *sobbs* *attempts to kill kit for making nita angry* *gets a blasted with wixard power* *attempts to kill lone power* *discovers killing immortal powers is difficult* *sobbs again*

This was an amazing fanfiction! Kepp writing!
cazlove chapter 15 . 2/9/2008
Okay.. this is brilliant.

My friend introduced me to this fic, and I am so glad I took the time to read it. Everything in this story makes perfect sense and is highly logical.

I'm kind of shocked that I didn't even think to consider the extent of why the Lone Power created death, but you really made me think - and you portrayed it greatly.

Amazing job on this!
Sayosia chapter 15 . 12/30/2007
Triumph, at last!

Sorry... I couldn't resist the melodramatic phrase. It's just that rather recently, I've been noticing how much everyone... mostly everyone has been caught up in the Kit/Nita concept. I had to wonder to myself why no one has considered the Lone Power and all of the endless story possibilities for Him... and the fact that He can indeed love, even if He did create Death. Then finally, finally, I found your story and it was amazing. It was all that I could hope for in a story like this, and more. You showed that even the Creator of Death has a soft side. Furthermore, the way the story was written was amazing. You have great potential for being a writer. I hope to see more from you, for I greatly enjoyed this piece. I am currently working on a fanfic similar to yours (in the fact that the Lone One can love, at least) and I would like it if you could maybe take a look at what I have so far and give me pointers or suggestions to make it better. I don't have much because I just started it, but I've had the idea in my mind for quite some time now. Anyways, I know I am rambling and I've written a lot as it is, so I will stop now. Again I will say that I enjoyed (oh what an understatement that is) your story.
Ikeris chapter 15 . 9/27/2007
Wow. Utterly. Amazing.

The story was riviting with twists and turns, the imagery was breathtaking, and the emotions absolutely believable. Sir, I hope I can write similar to you one day.
Blade Silver chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
sweet ending. the most have been a lot for Him to do. at least he finally came to sence. good work
Blade Silver chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
oh god. this is going to turn very intresting