Reviews for Vindicate
Billie Holiday chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is valid in ways that go beyond fanfiction, it's like reading the words of an old soul who has just finally had enough of it all yet it's still sad to think Inuyasha would fall like that. He was always strong, even when he was pretending to be.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This I never thought about until now: "Inuyasha took a little something from everyone he knew, using it to sculpt a personality for himself. Kagome was the kind one; Miroku, the honorable one; Sango, the strong one. Shippou was the one who tried his hardest; Kikyou was the duty-bound one; Kouga, the protectiveness; Sesshoumaru, the arrogance."

I knew he was good at making promises, though. It's always a virtue when you keep your promises, and always a flaw when you don't.
lastyearslove chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Ooh, so dark and different, I love it.
crushed by a dandelion chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I almost cried.

...and it's NOT PMS.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wonderful!
unheard screams chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
interesting aspect...very original. never read anything like it. props.
Caitriona chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I have been going through and reading your oneshots today and I must say that this one is the most depressing of the lot, but it is also the best. I can just see the weariness on IY's face and the sadistic glee of Naraku's. While this makes me sad, it is still really good.

Caitriona
Luciado chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Angt...
Hanyou Inu Yasha chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
update soon.
ingra-of-mordor chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
OMG! This was so incredible! Absolutely great. You wrote this so well, and the characterization of Inuyasha was the best ever.

'Hanyou are, by their very nature, mismatched creatures. Inuyasha took something from everyone he knew, using it to sculpt a personality for himself. Kagome was the kind one, Miroku, the honorable one, Sango, the strong one. Shippou was the one who tried his hardest, Kikyou was the duty-bound one, Kouga, the protectiveness, Sesshoumaru, the arrogance. Now that they’re gone he can feel himself deteriorating.'

Kudos to you. This is going on my favs.
wicked schmoness chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
CHilling and hauntingly beautiful and twisted, as always. Good work. Very.
Leni chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
*is speechless*

Wow...

The worst (best?) is that I actually see this happening.
Banana Rum chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I am upgrading your presence on my account to favorite author (the it works for me is that favorite stories are only if you like the ONE story, and favorite authors are the ultimate praise. There are very few on that list, believe me. Very very few. By this time, reading my reviews, you have probably fallen into the pretense that I like everything I read.

Such is far from true. The title of insanely picky suits me better.

Fare thee well, Kalliel
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Whoa. This kicks ass. Very creepy. Your use of Naraku's shapeshifting was an awesome, chilling idea, and I love the idea of Inuyasha having "took something from everyone he knew, using it to sculpt a personality for himself." and your description of just what he took from each.
Reiku Toukijin chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Oh This is utterly chilling.

I wish canon!Naraku would do more with his shape-shifting. But alas...

Favorite line-"Humans are demons imperfected, and while demons acknowledge their nature and glorify it, humanity looks for excuses."

It's perfect because its shamefully true.