Reviews for A Most Unlikely Dynamic Duo
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
lol i like this its cool as cant wait for more
Hope and love chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
i love it!
Robert1000 chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
Great story. Please update soon
draganaX9 chapter 8 . 9/8/2005
... are u ever going to update...
da marshmallow chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
howdy, i'm blondie91's sis and i think your fic is AWESOME:D:D:D

PLZ PLZ PLZ update soon
OberonXVIII chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Wow, good stuff. I admire your dialogues. I have a hard time with those.
Spartan 76 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
gold elites(zealots are what the Covenant call them)are the highest ranking command all grounfd operations,except for Spec Ops,those mossions are controlled by either a white elite(Ultra)or a dark purple elite(SpecOps)but the greatest elite fighters are the Ultra's,although they don't command ships,merly a highly trained squad consisting of grunts and 's armor would most likely be normal,starting out blue(minor) then to red(major,by the way elites rank up depending on the number of humans they kill)then to gold(zealot)then most likely to black(SpecOps) and then maybe to white(Ultra/SpecOps comander) the end. I hate having to rant like this.
Spartan 76 chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
i must correct on the subject of the Arbiter.

The Arbiter, elites,grunts and hunters are now fighting the brutes jackels and drones.

So that part of the Covenant is an ally with humans,that is,the half of the Covenant led by the Arbiter.

So she would not be fighting humans,but alongside them,as she should.
blondie91 chapter 8 . 7/2/2005
awesome! Update soon plz :D
Brandon chapter 8 . 7/2/2005
Hi, my name is Brandon, and I just randomly decided to scroll through some fan fictions about Halo. I noticed your very intriguing idea for a story, so I read. I must say I am rather impressed, I used to read fan fictions years ago and they were not quit up to par with some of what you have, especially the dialogue. I myself have written a little, though not on fan fiction yet, and I have an incredibly hard time with dialogue. You seem to handle conversations well when writing them, and to me that makes for a lot of good quality. Anyway, if it is at all possible for you to email me a little about your wrting history I would love to hear it. Thanks for your work and your time. Hope to see more soon.
blondie91 chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
wow! I love your writing style! _ This fic is so AWESOME and plz plz plz UPDATE SOON, I can't wait for more! :D
wrenbwg chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
I am relly looking forward to chapter seven in this story.I have been checking every day to see if you are done.
wrenbwg chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
OK,I'm new here but I relly injoyed your story. I think that it was very cool and I thank I may read some more of your storys.
JettMann chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
This story is very good, i like the adding suspense of what the arbiter said. The chapters are slightly short but it isn't bad, in fact it adds suspense to the whole plot. This is an edge-of-your-seat story and i'm loving it. Awesome character development and subtle information add-ons. One thing you should work on is better seperation of speech and narrative. But don't worry that it is bad, in fact its hardly noticable, but making it flow better will only make your stories even better (if that was even possible ;D)

Good job with this!
Admiral Toto chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Yo, this is a very interesting story though I think Silver Elites are the highest ranking overall. I guess gold is highest ranking in ground operations.

REad my fanfic ~admiraltoto. Great stuff seriously