Reviews for Sugar and Spice
sthef12 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Who are you? Where do you come from? What do you do? I don't care but I love you
Kissimi chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Your fics are just to funny for me to handle!Job well done!
dancing elf chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
very entertaining
tk04 chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
not bad. Right now I trying to figure out is this the end or not. I guess it is which is sad when I was getting into the story. :( oh well thanks.
PaigeySama chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Another brilliant story :) It shouldn't surprise me. I loved this story too! _ So very funny. I loved the ginger bread man thing. lol amazing :D
Lady Shikyo chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
That was refreshing! You don't know how hard it is to find a Seto/Jou with absolutaly NO angst.

And Matt Ikari and Shinji Hiko need some serious praise for beating Seto when he had a kissing-booth. My only question is: who came in second?
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
i wonder why i never read tis before! hehe...nice job on it! last chapter was hot with kaiba and jou at the end! *snicker*
PancakeLake chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
This story is AMAZING. I love the airy, humorous way you write. And your ideas are excellent - I really like when the chaos of the ruined parade actually contributed to Seto crashing into a ditch. :)
koolmint26 chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
lol

to funny

loved it
koolmint26 chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
that's what i would have said!

lol
koolmint26 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
omg haha that's comical!

so it's mokuba that sent the picture right?

who else, I mean bakura doesn't do technology and all...

it's to smart for him lol
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
hahaha

that's just to funny!
Azamiko chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
*cackles gleefully*
twistedNEK0 chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
WOW...I absolutely love this fic. An epilogue would be great, but believe me, it's just fine the way it is. I was extremely satisfied with the ending. Awesome job. :D Keep it up.
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Lmao. Seto is gay, whoddha thunk it? xD