Reviews for White Winter Wishes
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
that was definitely wonderful! ;)
animecutie143 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
That was AMAZINGLY GREAT!... and SUPER KAWAII!

You did a great job in plotting your stories... the made up parts... well done :) I loved your awesome work... Arigatou Gozaimasu! If I could contact the writer and makers of DNAngel,

I'll gladly tell them about your work. I know this would be a great OVA...

by the way I'm a reader here in fanfiction net... but I didn't look for your story here... a saw your story on a blog site...

Actually I was just looking for SatoxRisa fanarts(loved them...KYAA!) and then I saw list of fanfics there... and I thank you for that site too...

MORE POWER TO YOU... if you changed your mind and manage to continue this fiction on the next christmas eve... I'll gladly wait for it... :)

your awesome
Kyaroru-san chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
so kawaii keep writing!
kyuu chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
ahahahahah! oh, i'm so sorry for laughing hysterically. but that ending was so cute and hilarious! i could just see that cute little smirk of his! ahahah, i luv the sense of humor and romance! plz do keep writing!
Itallia chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
*Claps* Good piece, I thought your deductions on the characters were quite clever. I like seeing pieces of their personalities taken out, analyzed, and used in a story. Cheers to you.
Handsome Puppy chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Aww, this is so very cute! I never got to watch the whole anime (saw the last two episodes, though), but they seem to be in character enough with the anime version. My kudos to you for the wonderfully written SatRisa one-shot! Plausible plot and nice writing style.

PS. You could have added another extra cut-scene with Saehara catching them on tape... XD
Kissu Kisshu chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Sugoi! This story was really good and well written. I love your style... and I'm starting to really like Satoshi/Risa :3
crossXdeep chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
kawaii! Please don't tell me it's a oneshot. It's to kawaii! pleaseplease please continue!
theprettysoldier chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
omigosh, what a beautifully written ficcy you have. I envy you. haha. Your way of writing is so descriptive. I can imagine this in the anime. Me liked the little cut scene too. haha
Jasmine-san chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
OMG! THIS CHAPTER IS M-A-G-N-I-F-I-C-E-N-T! PLEASE CONTINUE! *starts waiting*
Megnut chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Aww that was so god! I luffed it .
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
:D I like this - I like this a LOT! *adds to fav stories* glad you're into Satoshi/Risa, heheh...

And i almost thought what you made up was true, if it wasnt for the footnote. XD
Keskio chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I love this story there arn't much satoshi and risa fanfic anymore so i would love to read the next chapter!
everwhite chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Whe

This fic really goes with "caught you!"

I loved every bit of this...from the misletoe, to the shopping, to the broken thermostat. Reading this satisfied my need for cuteness today!
Ori chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
So cute! XD Risa/Satoshi are so cute.