Reviews for IY Outtakes
dance of the dragon chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
heyy u know me im bored and im more bored help me.
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
*grins* I love this fanfic! - Update soon and damn kool Kanna!
darth.chicken chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
those scenes where really funny i cant wait to see what you will make fun of please update soon
snowy chapter 8 . 12/17/2005
funny!
KonohaShinobi chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
did you see the halloween special of ed edd and eddy,

Boo haw haw?
Gem chapter 8 . 10/5/2005
OMG! I have never laughed that hard before in my life. You have made my night. Keep them up!
K-Cha chapter 8 . 9/30/2005
I would like it if Kikyo died too!
Roxxors chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was laughing so hard my mom caem in and yelled at me for laughing to loud...lol so please update this rocks!
UKELICIOUS chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
yay!do more!more!plz? *puppy eyes*
wildwest chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
oh god,thank you for making ,and for the recond,i fell out of my chair 4 times i was laugher so hard
Kura-chan15 chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
you are so right about that ka-na thing it is so annoying, it drives me nuts! but that one was pretty good, but i could barely remember some of the episodes and there's this one that i didn't see, which sucked but good chapter!
DragonMist92 chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
YOU ARE SO TOTALLY FRICKIN' FUNNY! Sorry, just had to say that. Anywho, I got an idea.

(2nd Movie,InuYasha jjust kissed Kagome back)

Sess:*mouth full of popcorn*Go little bro!

(Inu & Kags stop kissing, everyonr looks at Sess)

Sess: What

Inu: Uh,dude,1 your not even in this movie,& 2... DIDJA' HAVE TO RUININ' MY FAVORITE SCENE IN THE ENTIRE FRICKEN MOVIE!

Kags:YEAH! Really?Your favorite scene

Inu:(blushing)yes

Sess: he,sorry *starts munching on his popcorn(loudly)*

Inu:Do you mind!

Sess:*pops a kernal* Nope

Director:(sighs) Cut

By the way, love your name.

'Okay,bye bunny'
Krayt'heili chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
DUN DUN DUN! Thats soo funny XD
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
i thin i have found another good sesshy outtake! he can be sitting by a tree, and rin comes up and scratches him behind the ears and he starts scratching like inu yasha does... and his eyes roll to the back of his head stuff...or when hes in dog form, she scratches his leg and it starts twitching...lol!_ XD! i just thought it would be cute..._ anyway! great outtakes! _ update soon! ttyl! _
Emma Iveli chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
Hey I have an idea that's a little sick. I hope you like Zatch Bell and One Piece: Miroku sings Chichi Wo Moge (Groping Breasts). Someone yells at him then Jankotsu sings Oh Come My Way (it sounds like Okama Way when sung in Japanese, Okama means gay person). Everyone stares. I hope you use it.