Reviews for Thick Throaty Molasses
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 16 . 7/24
LOVED IT! God, do you know how hard it is to find stories like these? I love them! Yours is the first complete story I've found that has this kind of story line (ranch...west...starting fresh kind of story) and I love it!

(If you know any others like this, I would totally appreciate it if you PMed me! If not, it's fine tho)

Amazing job!
Cat Goliath chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. The story was super interesting and the ending was so cute.
Kaiya9034 chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
Guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
OH WOW!

i just ABSALUTLY LOVED it. that was one of my top favorite stories i have ever read on fanfic. actually it is my number one top favorite story on fanfic.
this story was just perfect. everything about it was perfect. especially the relationship between inuyasha and kagome.
of couse a perfect story like this has THE MOST PERFECT ending.
Yasha-Lover93 chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
love the cowboy look for the boys ! p heheheh very very nice
HerMadnessMac chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
I loved that story so much and the southern twist was fun :) However, I think the thing I lived the most was watching you grow as a writer. You continued to make fewer and fewer mistakes as the chapters went and your writing flowed. Congrats :D
00mokona chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
more please story was so awsome
Breeluv chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
I hate naraku and kikyo so much but at least they're gone and won't be able to harm inuyasha or kagome anymore,this is a really good story and I enjoyed evey minute of reading it,Im glad kagome found someone to love her and someone who will treat her right instead of beating her because kagome deserves better than that,once again great story and Inukag forever!
Breeluv chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
This story reminds me of a lifetime movie I once watched,it was a really good movie and this story is great so far
Sky-Angel14 chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
AWESOME STORY!
Kagome love Hiei chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
That the must wonderful story, I love it.
Kamikaze-Rose chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
Yay! It took me 3 hours but I finished it!

Great story, really liked it. \(/)/
Kimmiko T chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
I really love this story!

This story had my 3 fav couples