Reviews for When Opportunity Knocks
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 8 . 7/8
Wow! That was really really amazing! *Applauds*
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 5 . 7/8
your a great writer and I love your style
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 3 . 7/8
Heero and Relena were SO made for eachother!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/8
I just love to read these sort of 1xR! I love this story.
Amy chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Omg! Please finish!
theevilashleynes chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
I think you must've died. Seriously, your dead and now you're never going to finish this story and I'm going to be left crying myself to sleep at night. When I waste away and die they are going to chisel "Blame Dragonfire707" on my tombstone.
jcanderson33 chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
So intense! I love your writing style, it really draws the reader in. It must be so incredibly difficult for Heero to be on the outside looking in and seeing things how they truly are.
The only critique I have and I am not entirely sure where I stand on the matter... is how unaware Heero is at times. Sometimes it seems appropriate but then i think that he is the perfect soldier.. so I really am torn on it.
But i do adore your story. I find it absolutely fascinating and i look forward to more. Keep upthe good writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
How about an update to this wonderful story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
pleaseeeeeee update this! Love the story,m would love to see what happens!
bforbrigitta chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Very well written-cannot wait until the next chapter is up.
TEA chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
*taps foot impatiently*
TEA chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Screw poke *jab jab* update *jab*
poke chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
*poke poke*
Taquiner chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
We need an update! Beautiful story..Reminded me of the very well known romance film; The Notebook. If only one thing, I'd like to of read their passionate, physical embrace, but each writer has their limitations.

Zech's reaction to Heero was spot on! LOVE Heero in this story.
Berouge chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
I've missed this story sooooo much! I'm so excited that you updated! It's been almost a year since I last checked in on this story, so imagine my surprise tonight upon finding this new chapter...well new for me. LOL! I'm very interested to see what happens to Derek, that prick.