Reviews for When Opportunity Knocks
Cynthia chapter 8 . 3/29
Gah! You can't leave it off there. I've got to know the end of the story! You're killing me.
You got my emotions so wrapped up in this story, I've gone through half a box of Kleenex crying for Relena. I need closure!
Omg. What a cliffhanger! Please continue. I freakin hate Derek.
Lily chapter 8 . 1/3
So a few weeks ago I learned that Heero finally asks Relena to marry him in Fozen Teardrop, so that kind of brought all my GW love back haha. I mean, I know that novel was kind of messy, but I'm still happy that's how it ends.
Since then I've been reading a lot of 1xR fanfics and I'm so so glad I found this one. It's wonderful!
I realize this most likely won't be updated anymore, but still I want to let you know I found your story fantastic. One of the best 1xr fic I've ever read. I'll check your other fic now ;)
Lily chapter 8 . 1/1
So I learned a few weeks ago that Heero (finally!) asked Relena to marry him in that last GW novel (?) Frozen Teardrops. I had stopped reading updates a couple of years ago but I found out that's how it ends. That kind of brought all my GW love back jaja and since then I've been reading a lot of 1xR fics.

I remember reading this story many many years ago but I didn't really remember the details. This is such a good story! I realize this probably won't be updated anymore but I just wanted to let you know that I really love your work. I'll be checking your other fics now :D
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Wow! That was really really amazing! *Applauds*
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
your a great writer and I love your style
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Heero and Relena were SO made for eachother!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I just love to read these sort of 1xR! I love this story.
Amy chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Omg! Please finish!
theevilashleynes chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
I think you must've died. Seriously, your dead and now you're never going to finish this story and I'm going to be left crying myself to sleep at night. When I waste away and die they are going to chisel "Blame Dragonfire707" on my tombstone.
jcanderson33 chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
So intense! I love your writing style, it really draws the reader in. It must be so incredibly difficult for Heero to be on the outside looking in and seeing things how they truly are.
The only critique I have and I am not entirely sure where I stand on the matter... is how unaware Heero is at times. Sometimes it seems appropriate but then i think that he is the perfect soldier.. so I really am torn on it.
But i do adore your story. I find it absolutely fascinating and i look forward to more. Keep upthe good writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
How about an update to this wonderful story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
pleaseeeeeee update this! Love the story,m would love to see what happens!
bforbrigitta chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Very well written-cannot wait until the next chapter is up.
TEA chapter 8 . 5/9/2012