Reviews for What Dreams May Come
la canelle chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Damn, I love it. I want you to update please. I need for you to update.
stuff the world with cake chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
The dreams are very interesting. REALLY like them.
acw chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
wow that was ...AWSOME!

when do u thinkxthe next chapter will b done?
LinaKer chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Oh... Me likey. What happens next?
blondybear says yay ginnydraco chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Damn you. You would go and write something all good like this and make me want to research all their backgrounds now, wouldn't you? :-P Anywho, very nice. And unlike the rest of your reviewers, I will call you and harass you until you update. *evil grin*
Zicora chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Cool, thus far the story has been very amusing and enjoyable. I did, however, find the whole book thing to be slightly too much.
Tecna chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
Oh my...your one hell of a writer...update ASAP! I can't believe I could get too involved in this certainly know how to grab a reader's attention! Well Done!
dark heart chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
update its awesome
morgannia chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
oh wow, i just discovered this story & adore the Robin/raven pairings. i love the detail you went into regarding Raven's background. hope you update soon.
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
Oh...this was beyond excellent. I'm so in love with this story, although it did take me longer than usual to read it.

Can you really read Aramaic? If you do, you're the second person I've met on this site that can. Anyways, great story, great plot, I think you were flawless with the descriptions, and overall, this was perfect. I can't wait to read what you have next. I'll be waiting. Later.

ibetyou'dlike2know chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
argh. starrob. that is the way it is suposed to be. not raerob. that is evil. argh.
Majestical chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
It is a very good story... I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update as soon as you can
Scorpio Serpent chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
omg, Raven's past is catching up to her...Continue soon, I cannot wait to see what happens!
BellaMuerte13 chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
o, that was really good. is the priest someone who's after her or someone who helped her?

Kiyoitsukikage chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
Very good! Your work is very descriptive and I like the lay-out. The plot's nice as well. _