Reviews for How the Fans Stole the 6th Book
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love rhyme spoofs. :) I kind of wish I was a Potterfan when this "happened," instead of waiting until all the books were published so I didn't have to wait between them.
yay chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
It was the end of childhood everywhere.
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Omgosh! That was amazing! I totally loved it! That was probably the best poem I've ever read! You're amazing!
Banana71588 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011

I'm amazing.

Happy Writing,

lul
EstrangeloEdessa chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Craziness, right there! :D If I'd been there, I probably would have joined that rampage to burn everything down! But after reading this, I have one question... how, when burning all that down, did they not burn the building, too?
elmaa chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
"And they summoned their brooms––obsessive? Only a tad."

"Then the fans cried “Wingardium Leviosa!”

Like it would actually work,

And they jumped off the roof.

Yes, it did hurt."

Oh I loved the whole thing, but I especially loved those quotes. Priceless, they are!
Fiorella chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
YAY!
Tearjerker22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Hilarious, with a childlike Dr. Seuess quality. Great job!
arushi chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Wow. That was great. It must've been really hard to write. Hehe, poor fans though. I'm still depressed we won't get more HPs. Ive been depressed for nearly a year now. Well, we can still hope. Awesome poem!
Myra chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I SECOND YOUR FEELINGS. Exactly how I'm feeling now that Deathly Hallows is out, end of Harry Potter series. YET despite the real ending, we don't regret a thing! XD! Go you! Hehehe.
DolphinDreamer24-7 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
OMG! That made my giggle and laugh the whole way through. It sounds a bit like my story: "Why You Should Never"

Alas, its true,

what would we do?

If Harry Potter was done?

And We would have less Fun...

No more listning to Dumbledore' silly little Puns! (terrible ryming I know! *laughs*) I'll Stick To Harry Potter is an Otter!

DolphinDreamer24-7
Spectra16 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Wow. That was fantastic. I think you should write out the story too, like make characters. One character could be the obsessive collector, one could be the conspiracy theorist, one could be the shipper. Oh man, that would be great. Nonetheless, this is awesome.
KASelm chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
that was great i would hate it if someone burned Harry potter books though. i don't want it to end but i wanna know what happens