Reviews for Teakettle Confessions
The-Little-Prince's-Rose chapter 20 . 4/18/2011
Nice Song
The-Little-Prince's-Rose chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
You're an awesome writer. Also your funny!

I like it. Go Shera and Cid. .
The-Little-Prince's-Rose chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I like it when he says, "The missile has no damn toes". That is funny! *laughing hard*
Yoshia chapter 47 . 3/11/2007
Hmm... if nobody else signs up, I'll be willing to be a beta reader for you. You're one of the few I keep on my alert list now because I like how you write.

Anyway the drabble. I love pre-game scenarios so this was nice to read. It became even more enjoyable since you mentioned that this was in Cid's rather than Shera's point of view - I probably wouldn't have noticed (sweatdrop). It would be fun to see more of these, when you are inspired to write them. I especially liked how you avoided giving Shera a last name, it was very Cid-like :D
fitzshake chapter 47 . 3/10/2007
Woot another update! I remember reading your wonderful drabbles and I'm soo glad you've decided to continue again. Keep up the good work! :)
Yoshia chapter 46 . 3/8/2007
Yay updates!

I was wondering when an update would happen... and I finally get not one, but two from you! _

Nice chapters, especially Wind. Hopefully you'll be inspired to write another one! :)
Espers chapter 46 . 3/8/2007
Hurray! This is one of my favorite fanfics. It's so great to see you picking it up again.

Whta a sad little drabble...Hope there's a happier one next!
MikariStar chapter 4 . 3/4/2007
These are so cute! I'm so glad I found some nice CidxShera to read. I love this pairing. _ *favs*
JacksTortugaLass chapter 44 . 5/17/2006
Oh I love this so much.

*adds to favorites and alerts*

I look forward to more!
Chem chapter 30 . 1/12/2006
Aw...

I liked all the stories I've read up to this point, but this one was so...aww, that I had to comment. Very good work.
Leo6 chapter 44 . 8/31/2005
THAT'S IT?

I WANT MORE!

please with a cherry on top... and a billion... jajillion... bplplplplp... yen?
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
These are just FANTASTIC! Especially love the one called "Addictive"...so sweet...just what I needed, a new CidxShera to make me smile! Good work!
KittyHug chapter 44 . 8/2/2005
OMG, this little stories are really cool. I didn't even know that I liked CidxShera pairings. LOL! I love how you write these. More plz!
Yoshia chapter 44 . 8/1/2005
Lol, Cid needed to learn manners. Nice, short little chapters. Whenever you're hit with inspiration, update like always. I'll be waiting.

Kiyoshi
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 44 . 7/31/2005
Hey, you do the Captain and his lady very well, in very few words. I noticed your grammar isn't always perfect but meh. I guess it's not that important. It's not so distracting anyway. These are so quick and fun to read, especially for someone like me who doesn't always want to read a ridiculously long story. It suits Cid better, anyway. These have made me smile, especially the one about Cid snoring... Keep writing!