Reviews for Nowhere to Run Take 2
zafaran chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Any chance of getting more chapters on this story any time soon? You've got an interesting beginning here, and I look forward to seeing where you go with the story from here. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
livinoutloud chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
This could be really cool. I wish you would continue it. Please.
gothfeary chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Hey, why havn't you updated?

I just found this story, and would like to find out what happens!

I also, just plain like the idea of Buffy getting everyones abilities!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
um. are you ever going to update this fic? I think it's off to an interesting start. Hope you update sometime.
ScM15 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Wow, this is an interesting concept. I definitely want to know what's going to happen. Hope you manage to write/post some more soon.

Maxennce chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
well, come on, lets see some story line, where the two are going to merge and interact

Rain Dancer2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This a great idea,please don't stop writting. This story has great potencial, I looking foward to reading many more chapters.
Shabopo chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I do hope you continue this; there aren't enough crossovers with buffy as the main character, and that especially applies to Stargate. This is well written, though frankly you're a bit kinder to some characters than I would be... but I'm a little biased.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
great chapter, enjoyed wonders what will happen next, byes
Nervepillen chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Oh... I like it, haven't read the 'dodgy' version though, was it bad?

Are you planning on writing any more? I like this part very much, and it could be quite fun to see how O'Neill will (would?) react to a Sam/Daniel/himself and some Teal'C rolled in one person, oh dear, Poor him.

But else, good story, you can understand what happening, and the reason why she has gained the others 'stuff' is great :) I can't see any plot or so at the moment, but then, it haven't really gotten started yet, has it? By all means, please write more!

:D - Arthwen
Jess S1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005

Nice job so far. I can' wait to see what happens next. I'm not sure where this could cross with Stargate, but I'll be waiting impatiently to see. (The only things I can think of at this point are:

1) The President knew about the Initiative and therefore about the Slayer, and it gets to the SGC that way

2) Someone who knows about the Goa'uld see a security camera image of Buffy with glowing eyes. (That's a bit over done though)

Whatever you're going to do though, please update ASAP!

Bye! _

~ Jess S
Laurelei Novaleigh chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This is intersting. I'm not confused yet, so this is a good thing. (I don't watch Stargate very much so I might get confused once they enter the picture. I've only seen four episodes and they were with the Daniel Jackson chatacter)I heard he died sometine in the show so I'm wondering if Buffy is going to replace him or if he's still alive in your story. This message might be familiar cuz I sent something simular to this for the first Nowhere to Run story you posted. (I still don't know what people are complaining about, I read the full chapter/prologue thing; nothing was missing when I read it)

Anyways, keep this up; I have a feeling the story is going to be great.
EclecticKitty chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Interesting story...seems a bit rushed to me it maybe should have been longer or something. Either way though definitely intersting. I'm looking foreward to seeing how it goes once you get into the SG-1 stuff. Keep writing.
Claddagh chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I like long stories, and I can't wait ti see what happens next!