Reviews for A Royal Duty
BakenandEggs chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
This is a lovely story and I am very sad to see that you haven't updated it in years. I hope you come back to it one day.
zuka4one chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
are you going to finish this?
ptl4ever419 chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
Love it. Very cool story. Wish there had been a baby though
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
They kissed
twlightbella chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
Andrew and Mia had sex
Guest chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
Please please please write more! I'm going to die if you don't!
twlightbella chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
They made love again
twlightbella chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Poor Andrew
xpOplAmAgiCaLpOnyx chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
I want this story to be updated so bad. The character development in this story goes way further than any other Princess Diaries fan fiction I have ever read. I have loved watching Mia and Andrew's relationship grow as well. Please update soon!
gingerstarlight chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
I just watched Princess Diaries Royal Engagement for the first time in years and immediately sought out fan fiction. I found your story and read it in one sitting. This story is perfect! The characterization and storyline of Mia and Andrew are completely believable. I hope one day to read the rest of your story!
Samantha chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
It's 2am and I just finished reading this entire story in one go (it was that good!)

I love the maturity in Mia and especially the confrontation with Andrew where he told her not to be a half-hearted queen. It's a nice development of her transition from princess to queen that we don't see in the movie, but wish we had (the fact that she chose Nick was cliche but unsurprising considering its a Disney movie)

It's been two years since you've updated but that's ok since I know life gets in the way and frankly, motivation for a movie this 'old' where Andrew was nothing more than a plot device can be hard to draw motivation to keep writing. But I do hope you keep writing, this story is one of the best for this movie!
LoveForever14 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
Oh gosh its been two years and i hope you update one day lol this is so good, but Mia makes me mad in it lol. Please come back to this story