Reviews for A Royal Duty
A Fan chapter 15 . 5/7
This is still one of the best fics I have ever read. I hope you are well.
stefanie1955 chapter 15 . 2/17
It's been 14 years. Wow. I know the chances of you ever coming back to this story are slim to none. However, that knowledge still cannot prevent me from actually trying to convince you to consider it. This story is great, and it really captures their relationship perfectly. I read the "merits of flying" by Lady Cleo, she's good too. She actually wrote the story after being inspired by yours. However her story is different, it tackles what would happen if Mia and Andrew fell for each other before the wedding. Your story lets us see what would have happened if she had gone through with the wedding. It is very realistic and I can see it happening. I was wondering if you had a vision of how you would ultimately end the story. I actually think I would have been quite content with one more chapter or epilogue where they simply confess that they have fallen for each other. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. You are such a good writer, and I am going to check your other stories.
I love it!
Please Please continue!
Joy chapter 15 . 5/26/2017
Very well written ...highly interesting!
WolfGrigoryPassionSoulmate chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
they'd had a strange, calm, easy chemistry from the start, fueled by his quietness and her sensitivity, which meshed well; she never need
WolfGrigoryPassionSoulmate chapter 3 . 4/15/2017
Team Andrew
Jacqb14 chapter 15 . 3/16/2017
Still hoping this gets picked back up someday. One of my absolute favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Love the story! But I really hope that we can come back and finish it!
eileanskye chapter 15 . 2/21/2017
I know it's been a while since you worked on this story, but I came across it today and finished it in one sitting, it was THIS good. you're doing a great job with the plot and character development! much better than what we usually get in fanfics.
I guess I just wanted to let you know that this is one of the best fics I've ever read! There's not one thing I didn't like.
even though it's been a long time, I hope that maybe one day you'll feeling adding some more to this story :)
l cabral chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
It's been almost 5 years now ... but I truly hope you find a way back to this fic ... its beautifully written and the best thing from this movie for sure!

Happy new year!
BakenandEggs chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
This is a lovely story and I am very sad to see that you haven't updated it in years. I hope you come back to it one day.
zuka4one chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
are you going to finish this?
ptl4ever419 chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
Love it. Very cool story. Wish there had been a baby though
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 9/10/2015