Reviews for A Royal Duty
They made love again
twlightbella chapter 8 . 4/20
Poor Andrew
xpOplAmAgiCaLpOnyx chapter 15 . 3/16
I want this story to be updated so bad. The character development in this story goes way further than any other Princess Diaries fan fiction I have ever read. I have loved watching Mia and Andrew's relationship grow as well. Please update soon!
gingerstarlight chapter 15 . 1/9
I just watched Princess Diaries Royal Engagement for the first time in years and immediately sought out fan fiction. I found your story and read it in one sitting. This story is perfect! The characterization and storyline of Mia and Andrew are completely believable. I hope one day to read the rest of your story!
Samantha chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
It's 2am and I just finished reading this entire story in one go (it was that good!)

I love the maturity in Mia and especially the confrontation with Andrew where he told her not to be a half-hearted queen. It's a nice development of her transition from princess to queen that we don't see in the movie, but wish we had (the fact that she chose Nick was cliche but unsurprising considering its a Disney movie)

It's been two years since you've updated but that's ok since I know life gets in the way and frankly, motivation for a movie this 'old' where Andrew was nothing more than a plot device can be hard to draw motivation to keep writing. But I do hope you keep writing, this story is one of the best for this movie!
LoveForever14 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
Oh gosh its been two years and i hope you update one day lol this is so good, but Mia makes me mad in it lol. Please come back to this story
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
You've definitely got to continue this. I can't wait to see what adventures you'd have in store for Mia & Andrew.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Really would like to see what is going to happen so please update this fantastic story.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
Marvelous story really like so far can’t wait to see it update to know what is going to happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
It's a really good story, please update soon. I would like to see how this story ends...hopefully with a happy ending for Mia and Andrew :)
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Stunning story really like so far can’t wait to see it update to know what is going to happen.
harleysantana23 chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
This is such an amazing story. I read it all at once, it took me all day :). I hope you take up writing the story again soon!
Crazy Horse Nae chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Oh I enjoy Mia an Andrew alot. Please continue! :)
katiemaye98 chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
Wonderful story, please continue.
ShotGunGirl2015 chapter 15 . 2/13/2014