Reviews for Remember Me
Brushbe the Undead chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
oh my god, that was so beautiful! it made me cry!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Very good story. I'm putting this in my c2!
Girlie G chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
So sad! but beautiful! probably your best work that i've read so far! :)
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I like your story. You describe the care they came from Aragorn and Legolas's heart while Aragorn was dying.
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
You succeeded in mnaking mme cry. I hope you're pleased with yourself! (Do - because it means you wrote a very effective, tearjerking, emotion-packed fic that is as beautiful as it is sad).
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Aw, I knew you'd make me cry, and you did! That was so beautiful!
me chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
again, i will comment on how you people love to make me cry, but then again, i also go looking for these kinds of stories, so its my fault. i loved that so much. it was a beautiful story about Estel dying and Legolas sailing West, a part of the Lord of the Rings that makes me very sad, and that i have a lot of passion for, especially since they're my favorite two characters. most of all, i loved the way you ended it, cuz i've never really read a better ending for one of these stories than that. here, i'll even copy and paste it into my review because i like it so much; (sniff...)

Legolas Thranduilon, left his friend that day and sailed over the sea, taking his promise with him. "I will remember you Estel," and as if someone was watching over him, the single white dove flew past. He sailed to Valinor, but a piece of him remained in Middle Earth, still playing in the fields of Imladris with the little child name Hope.

*sniff* great story...*sniff sniff* again i will praise that wonderful ending paragraph, and, well, the whole thing. Thanx,

IwishSan chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
*sniff* That's so sad. I cried...good story. Legolas and Estel have a true and strong friendship...
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Eep, so sad! Very well written!
Thanatopsis chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Hey there, Leggylove03. Wow, it's been a long time since I last reviewed. I've been busy and such with other things.

This story, like all of the other I've read, was excellent. So sad it nearly made me cry. I loved it and look forward to reading more of them and finishing a few others. :)

~Narya Silver Fox
TrinityTheSheDevil chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Damn wench that is sad but GOD. Poor Leggy!

You must WRITE MORE and finish other fic OR I will sic the crusty dwarf on you! Mwahahahahahahhahaa.
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
So sad Rhonda! But loves it!
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Oh wow. This made me cry! I'd been contemplating doing a story with that song (it's so beautiful!) You did such an amazing job! I love it! Hugs and Bunnies!
Elven Kitten chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Aw... so sad! Very sweet... Keep up the great work! _

kurafoxgirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I absolutely loved it! it was wonderful! words can't describe it. i'm putting it under my favorite stories list.