Reviews for Worlds Away
Sparkling Moon Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Nice touch here! I'm off to read the rest of this great piece of fiction.
BadMoonlight chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
Very in-character, but still has a great, interesting twist. Please update!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Good work.
Kat chapter 35 . 11/23/2003
brilliant story. but where is the sequel, I have been waiting for years but you seem to have vanished?
Jasmine chapter 35 . 12/11/2002
Wow. Still a great story. It's been a little over year since I last read this story and I loved it then and I still do. I hope you can find the time write a sequel for such an awsome adventure, after all, the heros have to make it bad to the modern times, don't they? And what will happen with Ami and Adam and everybody? Tons on questions which only you can answer. Take Care. Again, great story.
Arieltitan chapter 35 . 1/11/2002
I guess I don't need to reiterate what an amazing, amazing fic this was...when do we get a sequel? Soon, I hope! I'm dying to find out how Ami and Adam deal!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
When will you have more story up? I'm dying to find out what happens to our heros.
Demiguise1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Ok this sounds cool. Adam, Jade and Megabyte in a (parallel universe?) What happened to Ami? I am liking this fic though.
Wolfepup chapter 35 . 11/22/2001
This is so AWESOME. Can't wait for the sequel! But...where's chapter 29? Looks like it didn't get loaded. :(
Jasmine chapter 27 . 11/2/2001
Wow! *in shock* what an amazing story! When will you have some more writen? I can't wait!
NicNacs chapter 27 . 5/14/2001
Wow. I mean, Wow. No, that's not what I meant. I meant... WOW. I'm speechless. Can't wait for the next installment!
Dusty too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
For the love of all that is decent and holy, UPDATE!
Maureen chapter 27 . 4/29/2001
this gets better the more chapters you post! I can see the events unfolding, such vivid imagery. Please, keep posting more!
Dusty chapter 27 . 4/23/2001
Wow! This is one of the best stories I've read in a LONG time! The plot is addictive, the characterization is right on, and the description is wonderful. You *MUST* write more very soon!
Maureen chapter 22 . 4/14/2001
whoa...I haven't read such an intriguing and well written fic in such a long time, I am very impressed. Please, continue this story, I want to know what happens! I can see the scenes vividly in my mind and the characters are well written, I'm trying to find a fault and so far I can't except for that it is not finished yet!