Reviews for Angel of mine series
Spotmouse chapter 66 . 4/6
I hope you update! I've been missing my favourite TBAA stories!
Imaginer.012 chapter 41 . 9/2/2013
Aww!
Imaginer.012 chapter 36 . 9/1/2013
Wow... Amazing chapter!
Imaginer.012 chapter 33 . 9/1/2013
Aww! Love this chapter !
Imaginer.012 chapter 31 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter... Her first assignment!
Imaginer.012 chapter 29 . 9/1/2013
aww!
Imaginer.012 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Awww:)
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
love this story good job
Starlight623 chapter 65 . 10/4/2012
I have gotten so far behind on this story! I wish I would have reviewed more, but I just read right through. Thank goodness because I didn't have to wait for the "Andrew's memory loss" story! These little stories are so cute! Thank you for sharing them!
Love Angel chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
I love the fact that their going to get married, they should have made
That an actual episode of the Touched By An Angel series.
Keep up the awesome touched by an angel fanfics.

I look forward to reading more!

Your friend Love Angel*
LisaDouglas chapter 65 . 12/22/2011
Merry Christmas Deyse! Miss ya! I can't believe you're on chapter 65! Keep up the great work!

-Hillary (aka )
8inchCaliper chapter 30 . 10/21/2011
Just wanted to pop in (I don't review much because I don't have internet at home, but when I get a chance to go to the library I read fics! lol) and tell you how very much I am enjoying this story. Really, I enjoy all of them. Through these writings, I am able to preserve the beautiful image of Andrew and Monica in my mind and heart. You write them so romantically, it makes me long for this kind of resolution on the show, but alas... if wishes were horse. lol! Anyway, just wanted to tell you I appreciate you and I look forward to the conclusion! :-D
Kimbre chapter 65 . 10/16/2011
I'm so sorry i missed you tonight! I was having computer problems and could not get logged on and they by the time I did, you were gone! Stupid savings time!

Anyway, there was this delightful chapter to my favorite series waiting for me!

since she had found similarities between a constellation and an espresso machine.

Loved that! Too funny and so adorably Monica! And of course, the end, where they got to sleep...as they were so tired! Perfect ending! They will be well rested for their next assignment!
beMMADfabulous chapter 65 . 10/16/2011
I always get the biggest smile when I get the notification that you have written and posted a new chapter or story! And what a lovely, heartwarming chapter this was! :) They are just absolutely adorable together. I hope you'll update again soon!

Oh, and this part: