Reviews for Unlikely Circumstances
CatC10 chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
Wai! So cool!

Continue this sometime, k?

ME
Obscured Runes chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
AHRG! I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY FOR A LONG TIME! YOU CAN'T QUIT NOW! I MIGHT GO INSANE! (Not that I wasn't already, but thats besides the point!) Write more PLEASE!
DarkangelWings chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
what happened to the next part! i want there to be more of this, but you apparently aren't caring anymore. i really like the story though... it's very well-written, and the plot is original.
Joni chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
Hey are you ever going to finnish this fanfic? Please plaeas finnish it! I love it so far... I wan't to find out what happens to Jim comon Please! please please if not at least write an updated page saying that you arn't going to continue this story. I love it so far and it would really suck if you didn't finnish it.
Ashley chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
I really like this fic. _ Harry and Jim make a cute little couple, don't they? Hey...if you update more often then I'll draw you a pic of them. Is that any incentive? XDD
Danruu chapter 5 . 11/24/2002
MOOOOORRRRRREEEEEE!

More now!
Quichi chapter 5 . 9/24/2002
i love yaoi. i love Jim. I love Harry. Harry Jim Yaoi i love you.
via chapter 5 . 7/16/2002
hai..i really like this story...expecially jim and harry couse there are so cute and gene what a suck guy...when will the other chapter will begin...please hurry...bye then.
Linxy chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
continue...pleeeeeease?
laura chapter 5 . 4/26/2002
this is turning out well, you need to keep it going. but, don't do anything to jim, cuz he's too cute update soon? o.O
KawaiiWhiteWolf chapter 5 . 9/8/2001
can't wait for more. it a good story
Rosie chapter 5 . 8/31/2001
Plewse tell me there is more! It hasnt been updated in awhile... so maybe not?
Rosie chapter 3 . 8/30/2001
I liked it... the original character was okay too.
Dolce chapter 5 . 8/22/2001