Reviews for Church Confessions
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was the most random story ever, but it was still hilarious! Schuschukoi brought Farfie to a church? Oh noes! I would too, only I probobly wouldn't stop him from killing the priest... I liked Ken and Crawfoo's confessions, XD.
Sakuya-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
rofl! This fic is so random! I love it !
artemis347 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
very random...i like!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
*nearly dies laughing* Strippers? Ra! Poor Father! Omi, you need to learn how to phase your words carefully! Asking the priest ot to call the police is a tip-off..*raises eyebrows* Ken, Brad, Schu, Ran, and Yotan's confessions are weird! But Nagi's confession is funny... *shakes head* Schu, bringing Farfie in a church is beyond nuts! You do realize that Farfie will think Christmas has come early! Now I have a VERY good reason to keep my Farfie muse from church!
Jishu26 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was funny! I like it! I doubt that those guys would really go to confession though...hehehe _
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
LOL! is there going to be a sequel?
mana-blue chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
yeah..u're a great author

the fic is really funny

can't help but laugh hahaha...
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
_ im surprised Farf...didn't just burn the church before they even got inside
InLoveWithAFeeling chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Tee hee! Very funny! I suppose it's a one-shot though, ne? ;.;.
Rouge Winter chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
aw! that was cute. _ very funny! loved Nagi's and Omi's and little Schu-schu's confession. But, then again I just like Schu. _ keep up the good work ) TC!

-Gunning Angel-
Millennia Amherst chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Is this supposed to be a play? Proper story format was ignored, which added a bit of confusion. You have good ideas, and your other story, "Slasher", was well formatted.
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
i love it; thanks it was well writen and funny .