Reviews for Pivot
ThisIsMyParadox chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Love the end! LOL
jj chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i like the 'destroy the clothes closet' that cracked me up ;)
Vegx chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
It's very well written, however I can help but wonder what sad ending could it had. I think the happy ending was ok too, but I think the sad one will fit more for this story, But is just my opinion. I also liked that Yami at first remind me of Yami Yugi from season 0 it was awesome, also the idea that the darkness was coming from Yugi was really orginal

Keep the good work!

Sorry for my english, is not my native language
bostafu chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Strike one!

Strike two!

Strike three!

you're out!

Uh.. I mean you're in!

Man, another favourite story! You're stories are just so hot! In some.. way lol.

This was really good, that twist that instead of Yami being possessive with Yugi, Yugi was also in a way possessive of Yami! Damn that was good. And so you're definitely on my favourite Author's list!
VesperianScifo69 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This fic could be rated T... But its good, I'll tell ya that buddy ]
Ambiguous Loon chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
loved the ending, a good break off from the intense reading.

Kudos

-s.o
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
nice
kasmo chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Yes, it was a little freaky, but also quite sweet. I'm glad it had a happy ending. Their conversation was very interesting in the way Yami made Yugi think and realise what he had been doing all along and what he had to do to fix the problem.

“On you neck.”

You missed the 'r' in 'your' here.

"This time was no difference."

'Different' not 'difference'.

"The darkness fled from his anger, bringing a save distance between them."

'Safe' not 'save'.

"Yugi smiled softly, even if he couldn’t quite belief that it was he who had said those words."

'Believe' not 'belief'.

"What could have enough power to just set aside the own will?"

I didn't quite understand this sentence. Maybe you meant something along the lines of 'What could have the power to get one to set aside their own will?' But then I'm not entirely sure that fits.
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I really liked this story. I wish it would have had a lemon in it. But I really liked it.
Vanya-Deyja chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That's the idea Yami! Destroy Anzu! And for Ra's-sake Yugi of course Yami loves you!

That was brillant, the cleverness was to wonderful! Plus i'm a sucker for Yami/Yugi, but where are you? You haven't updated in ages!

Oh well, this rocks!
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
wow!How cute!
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
*snickers* I have to say I like the ending very much. After the angst and the shadows there is some light and joke in the end and that's fun. Poor Anzu, maybe Yuugi should still try to explain what really happened between him and Anzu, huh? Anyway, this was an interesting story. I liked it a lot.

*UsagilovesDuochan /_\
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I really liked that. I don't know why, I just did...o.O that's quite strange...ah well! it was great! Keep up the good work! D
misori chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I liked it! I liked it very much! O_o Wow, this fic is absolutely amazing! WOw... wow... wow... I want to add it to my faves! I'm gonna! AWESOME!

-Miso
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Oh my god! The ending rocked! That was so good! I loved it! that was freaking awesome! Really really awesome, I loved the different music thingers in there too! hehehe, love your work! That was very pensive, and I loved the language you used in it!catch you later!

_CHEERIO_