Reviews for Come Undone
sheryl-anne chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
continue pleeaassee.
spike'smate chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
not much point in me leaving a review especially since the story wont b finished
Monny287 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Loving this story so much! I love Dawn's comment about the romance novels. XD

Correction, though: Mulder and Scully consumated their "doomed romance" in season 7, not 8. :P
twilightromance4ever chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
i love this story and it's great. are you planning on continuing?
brolly501 chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
good story i like
darklover chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
This story is really good. You're doing a great job with all the characters. I hope u update sometime in the near future.
incanted chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
OMG. Are You Going To Update?

Ahh. I Love This Story.

Its Been Like Two years Since You Updated?

Gah. I Hope Your Okay.

Could I Know If You Going To Continue This?

Please Respond
Danielle18 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I know I've already reviewed chapter 9 but I just want to send another little compliment about this story.

It seriously is one of the best, most beliveable Buffy fics I have ever read!

Now if you could just *update* - it has been quite a while! Especially considering in chapter 9 you mentioned having chapter 10 almost finished?

BTW: the link to your livejournal isnt working (I thought you may have posted a message on there about the lack of updates?)

Anyway... LOVE the fic, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Danielle18 chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
I am SO in love with this story! I was really enjoying your other fic, "in the end", but "come undone" has just totally hooked me! You have the character's 100% down-pat and I can completely visualize these scenes acting out as the 7th Buffy season.

My particularly favorite lines;

"Do the words cookie dough mean anything to you?"

and - "he didn’t change his name to Spikelus and try to destroy the world!". HA!

PLEASE update ASAP! Seriously hanging on the edge of my seat...
Jon891 chapter 9 . 7/10/2005
an update shouldn’t be too long in coming, its been five month's i call that a long time to go without a update.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Pedgeki chapter 9 . 5/14/2005
You are an evil, evil woman! The dialogue in this is enough to drive me to hysterics. I've been looking for a story like this for a while. Marvelous job so far, madam. I wait eagerly for more.
EllaM chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
Great Story, best I've read so far. You haven't updated in a bit, so I'm hoping you will..say tomorrow? lol. I'll be waiting! _
Elizabeth Anne Summers chapter 9 . 3/4/2005
Oh yes! Much greatness and fun! Love it much and can't wait for more!
C. Windrider chapter 9 . 2/27/2005
As a lifelong resident of Los Angeles, I can confirm that Lady Wenham is right. Onomatopoetic, I can only assume you live on the East Coast, because here in the Western US, the states are so big that it would be pretty tough to cross any one of them in four hours, let alone several!

Santa Barbara, California, was used for the establishing outdoor shots of Sunnydale. It is between 2 1/2 and 3 hours away from LA, though I can personally tell you that it can be as much as four hours with our usual traffic! :P

Anyway... Lady Wenham, I don't think you are a dork for putting thought into stuff like this. It is precisely that sort of consistent attention to detail that makes your stories involving, believable and vivid. It is a pleasure to read stories where the author has thought things through; plot, setting and characterizations. Kudos!
Lady Wenham chapter 9 . 2/18/2005
Reviewer, the last: Actually, I lived in California for four years, while I was in college. It's very plausible if Sunnydale is located in central/southern California. It takes 5 hours to reach the middle of the state.