Reviews for An Aunt's Love
OMG! I still love it!
Olivia Skywalker chapter 1 . 11h
OMG, love!
lsmd1994 chapter 1 . 3/20
You wrote this in 11 years, approximately 6,73 chapters per year (yes, I did the math).. you last chapter was updates over a year ago.

Please tell me you are having a writersblock or something. I love this fic.. a lot... I read it in 4 hours...
It is now 3.15 AM and my alarm clock is is set voor 6 AM.. I just couldn't put my phone away, truly loved it.

Please continue, XOXO Lot
EllaJuroku chapter 73 . 3/20
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much! Feel free to check out my Wattpad Account! My Pen name is EllaJuroku.
️Ella Juroku️
neverest chapter 73 . 3/19
This story is by far one of my all time favorites! After reading the last published chapter I discovered that it hasnt been updated in TWO YEARS. This is a fantastic read as it is though. even if it isn't completed.
era-romance chapter 4 . 3/17
I can see this going REALLY badly...especially if he tells the truth he'd be arrested for breaking the statue of secrecy.
era-romance chapter 49 . 3/17
a good story but I don't think I'll continue with it. just not my cup of tea.
Faery66 chapter 73 . 3/12
Hope to read more soon...

D
Joseph20000 chapter 73 . 3/1
Awesome keep it up
MajaS chapter 73 . 2/24
Please come back and give us more chapters. I'm slightly addicted to reading and I haven't spent enough time sleeping because this is so entertaining. I just love it!
Michelle chapter 73 . 2/18
Hello, I want to tell you how much I am loving this story. Please I beg of you to continue it. I really want to know what happens with Vlad and what comes of Voldy..
How cliche chapter 33 . 2/16
this is so fucking cliche and stupid it makes me wanna throw up. You ruined a perfectly good story for stupidity
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/16
tell him her feeling? is she considering divorce or what?
moondancer7825 chapter 73 . 2/15
I really really loved this story. Any plans to continue it?
14,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »