Reviews for An Aunt's Love
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 72 . 3/19
Poor poor Harry. He really doesn't deserve to be so stressed. He definitely needs Paul and it would really make everything easier if Cassius made that happen because not only dies Harry need someone who will see he's not okay, but I think he needs a good cry tbh. Poor kid is going through so so much.
So I started my reread a couple days ago and I just couldn't put it down! Stayed up most of the night twice. Your writing is amazing and your characterization of all the vampires? Completely amazing. Fantastic. Definitely my new favorite headcanon. And I love how many parents and family members Harry is collecting, though I imagine Sensei is going to be very very upset with him when they meet again for getting himself into so much trouble and not keeping up his training. The way you keep track of all your different plotlines and little details to pick up later is really beautiful and way past impressive and I'm really glad that you don't shy away from showing the stress and the anxiety and all of the problems in everyone's lives. Paul is by far my favorite character and I definitely hope to see more of him soon haha, but I'm sure you have a handle on where things are going.
Anyways, to sum up, you're an amazing, talented author who obviously put a lot of love and effort and time into writing this and I'm so so glad that you've been willing to share it with the world. I hope you're doing well, and I do hope there will be updates, but I understand that life gets in the way, so no pressure. 3
I hope this story isn’t abandoned... I love it and so want to see what happens
LizzyFields chapter 73 . 3/12
Oh my god this is an epic story! you are a great writer :) will you please, please, please, finish it? Pretty please? *puppy eyes*?
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 3/12
Intrigued enough to keep reading, but I think Petunia's character transition was too abrupt. Granted, she generally wasn't as horrible as Vernon and Dudley, but this sort of concern in the face of her usual behaviour feels like it needed a few chapters worth of soul-searching and maybe some flashbacks to sell to me without some disbelief.
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 73 . 3/10
! I LOVED this story and I cannot believe I somehow let this last chapter get lost in my notifications for so long! I definitely want to reread this but unfortunately, school is a thing. A very time consuming thing. So it may not be right away. I definitely look forward to rereading though, and I hope to see more of this someday too.3
Dani chapter 57 . 3/5
I like the beginning of this story but then it just gets confusing and boring to me anyway. I think your a great writer.
Big fan chapter 73 . 2/20
I found this story two days ago, early February 2018. I just finished up through chapter 73, the last chapter posted. I know it’s unlikely the story will be finished, but that’s okay. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the past two days; you have real talent.
My understanding is that Snape is Draco's godfather.
Good question there. Maybe.
My Question was Paul already aware of the existence of magic? Is anyone there a Squib?
Will a survivor of a Death Eater attack be admitted to the hospital, or has that already happened?
I'm wondering how this story is supposed to Turn out. I keep reading on out of curiosity. I'd look at the other reviews. The story needs a sequel or closure. I notice it is marked in progress.
I prefer this Petunia. I like stories where the Dursleys are good.

Paul has a dilema. There is a shadow war going on out there. The Prime Minister should be informed. It is a National Security issue. Paul needs to make the Prime Minister understand. He answers to Muggle law, not wizarding. A National Security issue transcends the usual Doctor patient confidentiality.

I know I'm probably ranting like a Homeland security agent but the Harry Potter stories seem to ignore the issue of Muggles being attacked and the reasonable reaction of the Muggle government.

Paul can expect to she survivors of this war in the hospital. A search for Squib doctors should be made.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 7 . 2/18
You just threw me a curve and made a cliffhanger! I was never expecting Dumbledore to do that? What happened did he get cursed by the Gaunt ring?
dirtykinks chapter 73 . 2/9
i have loved this story and i do hope you will continue this as soon as you can
Inori-Chan97 chapter 73 . 1/28
the plot is awesome and i would love to see where it goes.
Will Voldemort become sane or will he succumb to his mind disease?
Please don't tell me your killing off Harry?
It would have been more better if Harry's days in therapy was not too detailed, I know character progression is important but maybe it became a tad too long? Anyways its your story so...
its been more then a year so...update soon.
DaSalvatore chapter 40 . 1/27
I was enjoying the story up until here. Your premise is incredibly interesting and the execution good but there were a few parts of the early chapters that kept me from loving it. The formatting needs a lot of work but this can be ignored because of the story.

You, unfortunately, fell into an understandable mistake. You decided to write a realistic as possible progression of Harry and his mental state, including his highs, lows and regressions. This isn't an enjoyable read.

Harry getting the training and connecting with Petunia should have been the start of his personal growth and not a blimp before we got "human-ball Harry." This is a story and the hero needs to grow. 40 chapters in and I feel like Harry has barely progressed. Realistic in the story timeframe? Absolutely. A good read? Not so much.

I've skipped ahead and Harry continues to be all over the place emotionally/mentally. Again, I agree it makes sense in real life but it makes the story very difficult to read.
15,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »