Reviews for An Aunt's Love
AHoeForMiddleAgedMen chapter 76 . 11/21
I've been reading fanfiction for five years and haven't reviewed to any story yet as I don't have the habit of reading unfinished or ongoing stories but I want go say I sacrificed two sleepless nights reading the whole story and another one for, could I call it 'cliffhanger' or I just felt like Snape and Cassius have a spark in them, I don't know but I wanna say it's really good. I'm from Philippines anyway. Kudos authooor
omh666 chapter 76 . 11/12
I've deeply enjoyed this story. Huge, huge thanks for writing it, and again for posting here for us to read it. Can't wait for further chapters.
omh666 chapter 56 . 11/11
To be fair, if your bet is specifically that it isn't just americans who read fanfiction... Then why don't you pull up the search, sort by a language that isn't english, and check the profile of the author? Odds are, if the fic wasn't written in english, it isn't someone from the states. Not garenteed of course, but highly likely.
weirdassperson chapter 76 . 11/9
OMFL I LOVE THIS STORY AHHHHHHHHHHH
Chessmasteroftheuniverse chapter 54 . 11/10
Dumbledoor. You are a nincompoop. You thought to fufill the new prophecy by POISONING HIM!? You should loose EVERY POSITION YOU HOLD, FOR YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY!
omh666 chapter 7 . 11/9
Slight issue of logic in this chapter. Dumbledore sent Harry a letter in the muggle post a week ago, addressed to Harry. Made it safer from being intersepted. Dumbledore does not know that Harry isn't at his family's home. But sends a letter to his aunt, instead of Harry directly, as he did the first time. Why? Unless Dumbledore knows Harry isn't at their house, it doesn't make sense that he'd send the letter to her, especially after the first was addressed to Harry. If he does know that Harry isn't there, thus addressing it to his aunt instead, then why is there nothing about Harry having to return/stay with them?
marvel3lover chapter 76 . 11/2
Don't take offence, but...

FUCK YOU!
HOW DARE YOU END WITH A CLIFF HANGER? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I, WE, LOVE THIS STORY?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE x10000000000 reaccurring UPDATE!

Thanks, and I love your story, and you!
The Inebriated Lion-Minion chapter 76 . 10/29
I just came back to re-read this after some significant period of time, as it's always been one of my favorite stories, and I was delighted to find new chapters!

It's good to see Harry starting to rely on his support network again, and Paul has to be one of my favorite OCs ever, so I'm glad he's back as well!
MissyMoeDoe chapter 76 . 10/27
I have enjoyed this story very much. I really hope that you continue soon. Please.
The God of Perverts chapter 17 . 10/23
I'm really hoping that Harry and Hermione get together. They mesh so well.
Kyoru Honda chapter 68 . 10/19
Well then he's got a dad, a grandpa, an aunt , an uncle, a cousin, a sister all that's left is a grandma and brother
um ... sorry, i am really sad that this is going to end, can you make a harry is the heir to tom riddle story? Thanks! BTW this is the same person who sent you the death threat.
I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR NOT UPDATING!

FILTHY LITTLE DEATH EATER, no offence Draco and Snape
GrandNinjaMasterRen chapter 76 . 10/14
Theory for Harry’s masquerade costume: the phantom of the opera
bookworm2281 chapter 76 . 10/11
Noooooooo! There's only two more chapter's left, please please continue this. i know you wrote this over a decade ago and may not even have axcess to this account, but I beg you to finish this. There is so many questions left unanswered. I would really like to know what happens.
However, your book was fantastic, I love it and love you.
15,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »