Reviews for An Aunt's Love
tec4cleveland chapter 72 . 7/18
I am so sorry you werent able to finish this. Your canon characterizations were fresh and believable, and your OC' s were excellent. I liked the vampires and absolutely adore Zen. Thanks for the story we got, anyway.
Roar834 chapter 73 . 7/13
I was surprised by the amazing plot since the description wasn't the best. This is one of the best stories on the site!
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 73 . 7/1
wow! this story has been brilliant so far!
i was a bit hesitant to read it because I don't usually read fics unless they're marked finished, and also it's not my usual read, but I was bored so I decided to give it a go.
Your OCs are fleshed out really well and quite realistic, and i especially love Zen.
i have marked this story so I can follow along as you update and I can't wait to see where you take it next!
Eriyon chapter 73 . 6/23
This is an amazing story, absolutely amazing... I’m so heart broken that it isn’t finish and hope that one day it will be. Thanks for sharing it with us
heyheyheyabbi chapter 73 . 6/22
nonononononono. domt forget about this story please xD. this story is like one of my top 5 favorites. i need itttttttt
daisycb9493 chapter 73 . 6/15
Is there a chance of this being finished? Excellent story.
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

UPDATE!
lizzielox96 chapter 73 . 6/2
I don’t usually give many reviews as I like all sorts of FanFiction and read as many as possible. This being said, I just had to write a review for this one. I haven’t read it previously as it is not complete but I thought I would give it a go. I am of the opinion it would be truly criminal to let this story die; it is an amazing story that pulls the reader in for the ride. Fantastic exploration of character depths that round out the story as each nuance is revealed. I read the entirety of this to chapter 73 in 12 hours and am hoping it will eventually be completed. You have a gift for the written word and this comes through loud and clear within the pages of this fiction; J K Rowling may have originally written the characters but it seems to me that you have given them their soul.
retired10 chapter 53 . 5/27
THAT'S HORRIBLE!?
Kitty chapter 73 . 5/24
Good story. Been 3 years since updated. Sorry to see it abandoned. :(
Great story with excellent characterisation and some really original ideas. Thanks for all the work. It would be lovely if you wrote some more, life and competing demands permitting...
36143 chapter 73 . 5/15
Hey, will you write any more of this story? I love it! But it's sadly unfinished as I come to the climax. :(

Please finish it, if you can! :)

Thanks.
tec4cleveland chapter 1 . 5/6
I read this again today and once again regretted that you haven't finished it. I hope you are well.

This time, as I went through, I just about cried for poor Kreacher, wanting to please Harry and basically (to that point) being completely forgotten. Poor little guy.
stephannieteresa1 chapter 73 . 4/22
I love this! I hope you will finish it one day!
Ian Tophernicus chapter 2 . 4/11
Thank you. I have only just begun reading and I can scarcely process my emotions right now. I wonder if Petunia might ask Hedwig to send a letter to Harry's friends, asking for help, or magical remidies to ease his depression, but I must keep reading to find out! Once again, in more ways than I can express, thank you for reigniting my faith in my favourite Harry Potter familial bond. Thank you.
15,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »