Reviews for An Aunt's Love
freckled-strawberry chapter 74 . 12/1
It's been a year and you haven't updated. I guess you're busy but this is a fantastic story and it really should be finished. it doesn't deserve to be abandoned, or not completed. Many different people have recommended this story to me but i stubbornly refused, I only decided to just go for it and i'm so glad I did. Honestly this is a fantastic story. Brilliant writing too.
Choirquiet chapter 7 . 11/26
I am really enjoying this fic. In fact, it is the first fic I've been into for weeks outside of Danny Phantom. Harry Potter is so damn angsty a universe that i cant stand it. It's great to see Hermione using her muggle connections to help Harry. And this Paul o.c. is great too. Hopefully he gets to help Snape too. And Dumbledore with his god complex...
rowenasheir chapter 74 . 11/15
it is over a year since updating!

Is it Paul? Time for Voldy to die and Harry to take over as a political Dark Lord?
KodyMikage chapter 4 . 11/14
What sort of unprofessional bullshit approach and thinking is that from Paul the psychologist?
rowenasheir chapter 36 . 11/13
So Severus used Hadrian (the name of a star and fitting in with the Black legacy!) and dear Harry (Hadrian Jameson) Potter was named after Lily's best friend! How did James react when he found out that his own son was named after Severus Tobias 'Snivellous' Snape himself?! No-wonder wonder he was called Harry and not Hadrian by his father, even if it was his name on the Birth certificate!
rowenasheir chapter 27 . 11/12
Create a bunny cage (folder) on your computer for the children of the Muse and and keep them there - each in its own file or the breed like rabbits!
rowenasheir chapter 26 . 11/12
SS and DM - parental of course! A parental SS DM and HP would be a laugh ... in this story. But i expect a RM/ HP parental story will develop.
Is Sensei a squib or magical with a small core?
lonewolf420 chapter 74 . 11/5
Considering this last chapter was posted over a year ago I can only hope the authors note at the end was a resent addition otherwise it's likely safe to assume I came across yet another amazing story in fact probably my most favorite story on this site so far and it's yet another story that will stay incomplete and inactive. I guess I can only start on yet another story and hope for an update on the futre.
teddybear550 chapter 74 . 11/4
Any update on this story? Please!?
Neeshack chapter 74 . 11/3
Great. I'm still intrigued. I am looking forward to reading more. PLEASE don't give up on this story.
I wait anxiously.
Jestersky98 chapter 12 . 10/28
If he is so desperate to improve on his magic, why isn't he training it?
cool!