Reviews for An Aunt's Love
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 76 . 6/18/2020
Wow. I love how you acknowledge that even recovery is not linear. I was so happy to see these updates come through my email. This story is so good!
BookAddiction1 chapter 76 . 6/18/2020
Thank you so much for the update! This last chapter has helped me remember why I loved your Dracula's relationship with Harry. Oh, the fun to be had when people find out about the adoption!
Hope you find the time to write; take care of yourself as well! And know that I really appreciated the plentiful warnings. For myself, only in as much as they told me to be prepared, but for all the other people who might be reading this: thank you.
sarah999 chapter 76 . 6/18/2020
It always makes my month when I see An Aunt's Love update in my email. I've re-read it a few times now and I still love it as much as I did the first time. Your characters and storyline and how realistic you make everything is amazing. Hands down, one of my all time favorite stories. Thank you! Looking forward to the next chapter and what Professor Snape might go through. :P I love how you've written him.
Wolfric chapter 76 . 6/17/2020
Fine couple of chapters. Thanks for writing. W.
retired10 chapter 22 . 6/17/2020
I absolutely love this story and your writing! You are brilliant! Thank you so much for your wonderful writing and stories!
Sheelahdog chapter 76 . 6/17/2020
Good chapters as always. It took me a while to work up the courage to read them. Your trigger warnings, while appreciated, might have been a tad excessive and scary. It hat was a lot of capital letters. I am glad you are writing again as I love this story. The scene with Vlad was very sweet.
SlytherinToNyx chapter 76 . 6/16/2020
Loving the story, I literay read the whole thing in a day - insanity... But I haven't found a decent fiction in a while so it's much appreciated. Looking forward to the next chapter!
BookWorm8910 chapter 76 . 6/16/2020
Thank you! I was so pleased & excited that you were able to update new chapters to this story! Looking forward to reading the new chapters!
Michelle chapter 76 . 6/14/2020
Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work. It is appreciated.

Stay safe. All lives matter.
Michelle
retired10 chapter 76 . 6/16/2020
Don't ask me why I had to jump to the this chapter to see what was going on, but I did..and boy am I glad! Love where you've take this! Now I have to go back and see how you got here! Love it! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and stories!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 76 . 6/16/2020
ooh yay a double update! thank you so much!
123claire123 chapter 76 . 6/16/2020
loving this story - very well done
retired10 chapter 7 . 6/15/2020
Absolutely wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing!
ep22313 chapter 76 . 6/15/2020
I have been with this story from the very beginning. Your updates make me so happy, every single time.
AngelFromSlytherin chapter 76 . 6/15/2020
I read all the chapters (again) after I saw you updated this and I love your updates and this whole story. Can’t wait to see what happens next
15,928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »