Reviews for An Aunt's Love
CursesRevenge chapter 73 . 8/11/2022
I don’t understand. What did Harry do? It wasn’t quite clear to me.
creibly chapter 77 . 8/12/2022
Just finished chapter 77 love the story please update soon
creibly chapter 77 . 8/12/2022
Just finishes chapter 77 please update soon
creibly chapter 1 . 8/12/2022
How could you leave us with that cliffie that is so cruel! Love the story update soon please
CursesRevenge chapter 64 . 8/10/2022
I officially love vampires! And, in a drastic, pleasing, and shocking turn of events, Harry Potter has been adopted by a vampire. Also, the phrase, “The lady’s command is my wish” is one of my new favorite phrases! :)
CursesRevenge chapter 59 . 8/10/2022
What did his T-shirt say? Future actor? It wasn’t quite clear. If it did say “Future Actor”, then how is that funny?
CursesRevenge chapter 58 . 8/10/2022
He should play Peter or Captain Hook, from Peter Pan.
CursesRevenge chapter 57 . 8/10/2022
Y’know what? You have inspired me to read Dracula! (After I finish this story first, of course!) I am looking forward to when Severus figures out that Draco has been sneaking out; yeah, he is TOTALLY going to figure it out eventually, if he doesn’t know already.
Harry got to meet the real Dracula! That’s so AWESOME! I hope he really does get to go to Transylvania; that would be fun to read!
CursesRevenge chapter 55 . 8/10/2022
Forgive me, but my curiosity has been chawing at the corners of my brain. What on earth did uncle Vernon do to him? I honestly don’t know. The Harry Potter books certainly don’t go into it, and while my vivid imagination is trained in most other forms of imagery and usual “left to the reader” plot filling, then I’ve always been pretty pathetic at puzzling out physical torture. If you, as an author, would rather not step down that rather dark path, then I’ll deal, but it does kind of leave a sort of “so, what happened!” gap.
Anyways, I just love Khalid! I’ve always been mentally drawn to vampire characters, and I’m lovin this one! I love him almost as much as Snape…! Ironic, considering that you had Snape wear a vampire costume at the Halloween party thing! Speaking of, is there gonna be any development regarding Malfoy and the girl (Julie?) he met at the party?
CursesRevenge chapter 53 . 8/10/2022
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-gasp for air- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This was intense! I greatly dislike the unnecessary, sexual comments that speckled this chapter, though. You may want to add that to the warning for this story on your profile.
CursesRevenge chapter 52 . 8/10/2022
I gotta say, I am LOVING the vampire character!
Also, you are doing a remarkably excellent job of making me utterly despise Dumbledore. Really, I am quite impressed!
Elly chapter 62 . 8/10/2022
The Harry-as-Death-Eater plot sorta falls flat when he doesn't have to make any moral concessions and can magic everyone out of trouble. It works with the plot I guess but it's just not as interesting, as say, having him sink into the role more and constantly having to battle with himself if the pain he's inflicting on others is worth it in the end for the ultimate goal. This feels too low stakes, there's already enough sub plots going on, doesn't add anything to the story
CursesRevenge chapter 49 . 8/9/2022
I can’t even imagine your readers’ reactions to the way this chapter ended. Probably, the only reason they didn’t all kill you is because they need you alive for you to actually write the next chapter. I, however, am MUCH more rational. The next chapter is already out; I don’t have to wait! ;)
CursesRevenge chapter 35 . 8/9/2022
I do not trust this man, Bleys. Not at all. Harry deserves a father figure in his life, so I am a bit pleased about that part of it, but I still don’t trust him.
I’m also wondering why on earth Sensi called Snape a weird name when he saw him. Btw, I’m drinking up the sections with Snape in em! He’s my favorite character in the Harry Potter stuff, so it’s highly enjoyable to read him here, especially since you do SUCH a good job of writing him!
CursesRevenge chapter 34 . 8/9/2022
Five year old Harry is now one of my favorite things to read! He’s so CUTE!
16,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »