Reviews for Digimon X
hama431 chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Update
SAILORMOONSUX chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I remember doing a Sonic/Digimon crossover like this, except it was different. It goes like this:
Tai the Lizard
Matt the Wolf
Sora the Flamingo
Mimi the Venus Flytrap (I know, strange, isn't it)
Izzy the Beetle
Joe the Walrus
T.K. the Hamster
and Kari the Cat

The main antagonist is an OC of mine called Terrordramon, who plans to turn the humans of the world into animals. A sequel is mentioned, but I don't know when it's finished.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
oi ceda nome lais
anon chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Wow that was great. The only thing i dont like is the fact that you have yet to update it!
asdsf chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Could you finish another chapter of digimon x please
Tqueen chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
what I liked about this is that you used a episode of the real serie and turned it into a what if story.
masterart chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
wow that is cool wirte more story and i'll read and find out what happen next
Hedgi chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
uh... hey... like, i mean it- don't quit now! i really need to know what happens next! come on,come on! please? please?

its really, really good. don't let it die!

hegdi naysomay aisling
Super garurumon chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
Aw! Poor Sora/Amy! Are you gonna have shadow huh?huh?huh? Maybe you can turn Tai evil and have him become shadow! Yeah Dark Tai!
Sithking Zero chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
Man! I've been waiting on this story for a long time now. Figured it wouldn't get updated again, you know? Usually, when the gap between updates is more than a year, the story's over.

I'm pleasently surprised! Good to see this story back again.
katanamaster4 chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Great story and update soon.
NUTCASE71733 chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
LOL! I just put this story in my alert list today so I could await the day you decided to finish it!

This is an awesome story, and I can't wait to see how it ends.
Aster Selene chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
God. Fell over laughing. Haven't felt this good in...wow.

Wonder what Kari would have been if she'd been found earlier?
Dimension X chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
Cool dramatic story.
Allison Steele chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Wow! Super cool! You know what? Maybe, since the digi-destined are in Sonic & co.'s bodies, what if Sonic & co. were in the digi-destined's bodies & happened to see the digimon? I think it sounds cool!

Vega: Yeah! Do that!

Sara: If you ask me, I think it sounds cool too!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »