Reviews for Stopped
Plop.

Just like that. Simple.

I love it.
Ciardha Fiachra chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
I've just finished rewatching "SEL" for the n-th time. Dunno, I've lost count of it.

14 years late for the party, and I'm pretty sure you won't be around to read my review anymore, but I have to echo what another reviewer had said. How does "best fanfic in FanFiction" sound to you?
Emeraldegg chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Haha! Nice... Lain, you are the greatest!
broken english chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
i don't mind its being (too) short. i think that if it was longer it wouldn't be as amazing.
Alexander the Indiscriminate chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
There's nothing to say here really. It's short and manages to capture the spirit of SEL near perfectly. Or maybe the fact that it is short makes it able to capture the spirit of SEL so magnificently?

You Decide For Yourself
Tabris chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
How does "best fanfic in FanFiction" sound to you?
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i liked it,idea was intersting and good, the only thing i wished was that you'd made it a lot longer T-T
LashknifeTalon chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Wow. Amazing. You captured the feeling of the series while making it comprehensible. And the fact that the reader has no idea when chronologically it happened just adds to it. Is it post-series? During the series? Pre-series? You just don't know...do you?
Jakinbandw chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Nice

I love how you wrote it
Spiderjuice chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Amazing that you could complete an idea in a mere collection of six paragraphs. This was almost unbearably short, but still very interesting. It's just like Lain. Freaky, but fascinating.

Col.

xSJ:)
IroasetaKotoba chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Yes... present day, present time... it was something that always freaked me out... that was really great, that's just like Lain.
Insane Chipmunk chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I've never heard of this anime before, (-shot-)

People- Then why did you read this? Get outta here!

I saw it on your list of stories and wanted to read it, it looked interesting.

Nice. I am definitely gonna look into this manga.
mixedxsmile chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
A lot of meaning packed into a small package. Once again, great piece of work. I liked especially the part of how she didn't notice the traffic had stopped. It would be quite amusing to see this actually happen in the anime - because it is quite plausible as well.

Amazing, amazing, amazing..what else can I say?
Colonel Marksman chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Very realistic alignment to the series, I was surprised. This is probably the best FanFic of Lain I've read. You hit the point of the series right on, the entire explaination in a questionable, incomplete explaination. Keeps the readers thinking.

However, I must say, as much as you hit the point and wisely constructed this, using knowledge, wisdom, and understanding alltogether, the background behind Serial Experiments: lain could probably help you to better make a FanFic along these lines. E-mail me if you have any quesitons.
Whitehair-Dogears chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
That could be an awesome story line for a fanfic. That was very well written, but short. I think you could have done more with it, but I loved it!