Reviews for Daddy's Little Conqueror
GOSAKUxSUGISHITA chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
hepaistion must be their(only)empress. in reality hepahaistion is the only one sane enough to rule the empire. very cunning,superbly funny and extremely beautiful(more beauteous than bagoas, roxana,all stateiras and every person at their time combined)hephaistion has captured tons of fans. your fic is fantastic. such a rare gem . i hope you can spare some of your precious time to write in OOKU INNER CHAMBERS with pairing gosakuSUGISHITA or every blond beauties x dark haired graceful SUGISHITA . please _
gosakusugishita chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
hepaistion should be the(only)empress. in reality hepahaistion is the only one sane enough to rule their empire. very cunning , superbly funny and extremely beautiful(more beauteous than bagoas, roxana,every stateira and every single person at their time combined)hephaistion has captured tons of fans. your fic is fantastic. such a rare gem . i hope you can spare some of your precious time to write in OOKU INNER CHAMBERS with pairing gosakuSUGISHITA or every blond beauties x dark haired graceful sugishita.
zhouhua00 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Oh my dear!

I LOVE the way Alexander played with Akhilles, especially when he taught his son what to do when nobody follows and when the scaling ladder suddenly breaks. This is such wonderful parody to the real Malian arrow horror.

And those Lysis stories, they are simply adorable!

zhouhua00 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Oh my dear! Olympias is really something! As a mother, mother-in-law and grandmother!

And I LOVE the way Olympias and Bagoas bonded. It looks like Bagoas finally found his destiny.

Ah, Hephaistion is going to have a second baby. Can't wait to see him in maternity frocks!

zhouhua00 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Oh I love Akhilles's first birthday party, and I love the way Alexander cooed all over his little prince.

And the present from Olympias is absolutely lovely - My First Dionysian Rite kit - LOL!

I don't know if I like the idea of Bagoas becoming pregnant with Alexander's child, but I would put up with it.

zhouhua00 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Oh poor Hephaistion had stretch marks! Well, my son is 9-year-old and I still have them!

My dear I love love Lysis story.

And this:

Granted, they came back saying they would declare you a goddess...

I will die laughing!

zhouhua00 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Look at this:

He's got your hair and your strong grip—and his mother's lovely thighs...

Motherhood agrees with you...

Oh my dear you are killing me with laughter.

zhouhua00 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is a totally, totally awesome story, the best m-preg story I have ever read!

Usually it is not easy to write a m-preg story, especially when true, historical characters are involved. But yours is hilarious and fantastic!

Thank you for the great work!

Lysis chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
i read this story a couple of years ago and thought it was one of the funniest and best written stories, regardless of genre on Alexander I'd ever come across. I just came across it again, never realized I'd commented on it before, it's just fabulous - absolutely fabulous. You get a gold olive crown for this one!
Zophiel Lagace chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Hello,

OMG! This is sooo funny, you truly did a great job here, congratulations.

Hugs

Zophiel
deelove1 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Crazy as h#ll but very funny!
D chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Awww...cute. Are we going to find out how the boys faired in later life? :)
delos13 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Thank you, Zimraphel, for this beautiful story. I read it several times, you have incredible sense of humor, such a pity you don't write here anymore.

Any chances that you can find time and write something as precious as this story?

You inspired me to write my own story and it's dedicated to you.

Thanks again,

Delos13
Joannabelle chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
This was absolutely fantastic. I could not go a chapter without actually laughing out loud; you have a gift.
daintypeony chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Awwhat a warm and happy family with three children. Even though in reality Alexander and Hephaistion never live long enough to have a strand of silver hair, this is such a beautiful scene to imagine. Seriously, I believe if men were able to give birth, Alexander would probably have much more offsprings than he did in real life. Too bad in reality the closest thing Alexander could do is marrying that persian princess and let Hephaistion have her sister, hoping that their offsprings would be cousins.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »