Reviews for Soul Whispers
Sonar chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I LOVE Kate/Sayid pairings and you did very well with the plot. Maybe you could write another one? ;)
KayidRulesAll chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Man, that was another lovely chapter! Please consider updating! I really want to read about the kiss from Kate's POV.
kayidrulesall chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
This series is awesome! I love reading a good Kate/Sayid story, and yours is one of the best out of the handful I've read. Great job!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Wow! I didn't even realize this was a multi-chapter fic until i got to the end! Again, beautiful.

They were so perfectly matched in their heroism and bravery, and yet she was somehow stained and mangled in a way that the good doctor, the Christ of the island, was not, and could never be.

I love that.! Onto the next chapter
Curley Green chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
::le sigh:: This is an interesting development.
Place namer here chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
story is good so far, i love the kate sayid pairing, i'm surprised there isn't more out there, keep writing if you would please...
Rachel Hawkins chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Great job. There are very few Sayid/Kate stories out there, and they are my favorite pairing behind Sawyer/Kate, so write more soon. :)
Cellophane Flowers chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Very sweet! I'm a KJ fan, but SayidKate is also fun to read!
shschick07 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
AH! THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A FIC LIKE THIS! I don't know if it will turn out to be a heavier Sayid/Kate thing but this is GREAT! I'm absolutely in love with the idea of Sayid and Kate being together, despite all of the outer obstacles, (sawyer, jack, etc) and the fact that I think Sayid might get a thing for Shannon (gr). So for this I THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! I can't wait for more!
Allison chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Yay, I love Sayid and Kate/Sayid, I really think you've got a good handle on the similarities between the two of them and the observations made are very Sayid like.