Reviews for Come With Me Redux
Rosaroma chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
no update in agesss, 7 years probably means this is abandoned.
Rosaroma chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I've just come to this ship and you've got me intrigued :P

I really didn't know how you were gonna spin the start of anything between them, but this is believable (: looking forward to the rest.
Mel.K chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
OMG! I just found a chap I hadn't read! OMG! How did that happen? All these weeks and I've been waiting and begging and waiting a little more for an update. Then I go to re-read the Redux, and Ahoy matey there's an "entity" I havent even seen!

So I bow at your feet, she the master of PL fic writing!

Love it, Love you, cant wait for the next update!
iheartmusic chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Hey! Please Update. I love this.
cherryocean chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
Hey :)

The update was great :D

I loved the conversation between Lor and Lane *nods*

Update as soon as you can, please *hehe* :)
princess10852003 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Hey,

Ok, I just read all the chapters you have posted, and I love it. This was the first PL fic I read and I loved it. Great Job, you did an awesome job and update soon!
smile1 chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
Hey,

Another excellent chapter. The confrontation was really in character and I can't wait for yet another chapter.

Bye, smile :-)
MariCareBear chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
Great chapter, I love Lane defending Jess, especially the part where she says what Dean did was worse...cause duh, it is! Anyway can't wait for the Lane/Jess action to start!
smile1 chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
Hey,

I think that this was my favorite chapter so far. The writing came over as slightly messy, though in a good way because it also made it came over more complicated than it really was which made it beautiful in a way. Does that make any sense at all? For instance, I liked how Lane's purple hair kept coming back; it definitely added that extra something to the chapter. Also, having Jess offer for Lane and the rest of the band to stay at his place was an interesting move and I can't wait to see what tricks you have up your sleeve for the next chapter. Oh, question, I'm thinking of writing a Jess/Lane one parter (Pen Lenders, right?) and I wanted to name it Crazy-Beautiful. Now, I came across those two words in your fic and I know that it's a coincidense, but I still feel like I should ask, is it okay if I still use it for as a title? It's a probable one parter anyway since I'm still not sure of the idea or if I can actually pull off writing one so...anyway, continue as soon as you can.

Bye, smile :-)
GQSecondAct chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
oh my dear, i love thee more than anything :P This was awesome and amazing and this story gets better and more complexly simply complex (whoa! disregard that, haha)with each chapter. it's just...evolving into this...really...COOL! story!

I loved the whole purple thing...with the purple hair, and how the purple blinds Jess...

Sit, Lorelai! Stay! Behave! I hope she doesn't screw anything up. Because we all know what happens when Jess is, shall we say, "provoked." Hehe.

I have no words to describe this chapter. I would SO love to leave you a list right now, but I'm using my uncle's laptop because my grandma's in the hospital and it's REALLY late and :yawn: i'm tired :D This was so incredibly

AWESOME!

I love you for writing this. Not only are you a wonderful reviewer, but a great writer to boot :D

Keep it up! This was worth the wait, darling.

-molly-
MariCareBear chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
No! No! Not a good place to end it! Update! Now!
otownroxx chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
yay-Jess! *grins like an idiot* i love Jess. ;P Lane's so funny...ha. good chapter, off to read the next...
otownroxx chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
lmao. awesome. i like it. different...not sure i've ever read a LaneJess story. i don't know if this story is shipping them, but whatever. never read a story that even *hinted* at a LaneJess 'shipping. off to read the next chapter... ;P *hopes Jess shows up*...
Mel.K chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
KATE! OMG! If they had little dancing, cheering smiling thingys, this review would be full of them! I love how you really get into Jess's mind and explain his though progression. Sort of wondering whether he might like her bluch or grin or whatever it was. Then thinking about it, then deciding yes, he did like it!

You're an amazing writer Kate! More please!
Jess chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
Kate! It didn't suck at all! It makes the Brain happy! Very happy! They finally talked! :D And she's spending the night with him!

Can't wait for the next chapter! YOU ROCK!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »