Reviews for The Second Coming
M Leblanc chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
This is such a good chapter! WHY DID YOU STOP? I love it! Please finish! PLZ!
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
wow. that was incredible. i loved it. please more? please...this was so very good. i absolutely agree with your assessment of christine and raoul and, well all of it! great job! please, add more!

always,

LostS.
Rayne chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Hi! I really like this. I hope you continue this soon!
Irish Angell chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Oh, this is very good. I too think that Raoul is shallow. He seriously has no character, honestly, and he and Christine have no chemistry. *sighs* And I, for one, would have never chosen Raoul over the Phantom. The poor man.

Anyway, please write more. This is very good!
aeipathy chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
How I love this pairing. And you seem to be doing a wonderful job with the story, short as it is so far - please continue! I'll be checking back quite often until you do.
gerfan chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Hey, enjoyed it, great start, can hardly wait to see what happens next. Please update soon! I put you on my Author's Alert list and Favorite Stories List, Favorite Author's List.
asphalt-pirate chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Dearest Author! Please continue! I couldn't bear it if you abandoned this beautiful creation here. Your story is the very thing of my own fantasies since I first came to know of this wonderful tale that is the Phantom of the Opera. Go on! Go on! The show must go on!
queenofny chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
oh i like where this is going
recie chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This fic is completely plausible, has my favorite pairing, is well-written - I REALLY would like to read more.
mysticalhamster chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Oh, this is wonderful. M/E fics are so rare, and I love it when they pop up. This is beautifully written, and could go many interesting places. And your take on Christine and Raoul's marriage is pretty unique, and sadly accurate. I love it. :) I look forward eagerly to the next installment.

~MC
Sepia Mortis chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Dear Madame Author,

I quite approve your written opinion of the true shallow nature of one Christine Daae...as well as her pathetical excuse for a husband. I also enjoy the idea of young Giry being the new chosen heroine to look into the twisted world of the broken opera ghost. Afterall it would seem that Meg would learn from Christine's foul mistake and deep insult to the phantom's gift and therefore would be able to grasp a true sense of Erik's nature...both the cruel genius and damned angel. I look forward to your updates and if you ever need any help with the continuation of your plot do not hesitate to write. Au revoir.

Sincerely,

Sepia Mortis
galabalesh chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
do my eyes deceive me?*claps* No they don't! a Meg/Phantom phic! You've made me so happy *gives author a cookie*
novembergrl chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Wonderful writing and insightful. Is this a short fic or do you plan to write more?
Sue Raven chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Yay for Meg! Go get Erik, Meg. Christine is indeed a fool. I love your description of "beautiful, empty-headed children."