Reviews for It Was Christmas Eve
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh, that was lovely. The magical bond and the runes? I'm sold. Ah, your stories devastate me at my fundamental levels. I'm been reading almost nothing but your fics for like 3 days now. I can't get enough of your writing style. So glad I wandered onto "Angels and Devils." Where would I have been without them. *sigh*
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Beautiful :)
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That bitch Parkinson! Loved the line with Draco "When I get my hands on that bitch, she'll wish she had done it properly!" XD

Loved it!
IUM chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
awww. that was really cute. I really loved it.

One more thing, before i sign this off, i just wanted to ask, is this really the end or is there going to be a sequel or something?

Thank you for the enjoyable read.

sincerely,
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Love this. Loveloveloveit. The plot's original, it's well-written, and ish fluffeh/slightly humorous in a subtle way. :) Overall, I love it.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
another great story...
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awww... Oh so very cute!_ I just adore a protective Harry! Lol

Love it! Awesome job!
Rapunzelle chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Loved this story so much. Harry and Draco are soo cute together.

:-)
Aethonan chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Oh wow. This was one of those eye-watering ones... meaning that my eyes are watering now from keeping them open so long; I didn't want to miss a word and I couldn't stop reading! Your writing is, without exception, breathtaking and wonderful. I only wish this particular fic continued on! It would have been interesting to see how the gift of commitment transformed the characters, how they dealt with the reality of a lifelong relationship, etc. The only other thing: by instantly referring to the characters by their names while Harry was only semi-conscious, it made it more difficult to imagine Harry's situation. Describing the situation more as HE was experiencing it I think might have helped enmesh the reader with the character further. Still, a wonderful, engaging story, and I very much look forward to reading more of your tales!

Thank you so much, and happy writing!
Nothing In Blood chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
i like this. the reading that a bit jumpy, and the story felt a little imcomplete, but it was good.
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Realy cute!
Micuko chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
aw, love it great fic *_*
Momochuu chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
AW!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That's it. Where's Parkinson? I am going to finish what Harry started, and I don't need an animagus form to do it. She is going DOWN. DX How DARE she?

*sniffle* You keep making me cry, too. That was beautiful. And Future Imperfect was so sad... Keep writing! (Or else!) XD
mcrgryffindorgal chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I love this story! It's just so sweet! The only thing that i thought was missing was, you know, like a kiss or something. But other than that, it was amazing!