Reviews for Damned
Lomesir chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I think about this story a lot. The time travel in "Twilight" made as much sense as Renesmee in that OTHER Twilight. I like darkfics and this is one of the best ones out there.
X PAUL X chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
VERY LONG STORY. I LIKED IT. NOW SUZE IS GONE I CAN HEVE PAUL ALL TO MYSELF! HAHAHA!
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Besides the fact that I want to cry...this is amazing!

I always wondered about that...how everything would have changed if Jesse wasn't around...great way to portray it! )
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Ouch! That's all I can think to say about this fic. I feel sorry for Paul, but also can't help but think Hahahaha at him.

Great job!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow... Wicked twist.
Satellite Falling chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Damn-another great write Lolly. How do you think this up?
ekmemerald chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Serves STUPID Paul right.

_

I LIKE this!

It's GREAT!
True.Love.Really.Does.Exist chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wow, geez, that was dark.

But it was pretty great too...technique and everything.
n.a.y.a.z chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
omg i'm like, goosebumping all over the place. you know this was the first thing that popped into my head after i read about paul's *brilliant* plan in twilight. that if there wasn't a jesse, how the hell was suze supposed to survive until she even had the chance to meet paul? i mean, how stupid can a guy get? and i distinctly REMEMBER suze telling paul about all the times when jesse saved her life. stupid, huh? and its like, such a waste. but i love this fic. i mean, really. poor paulie..
KatnissIsMyHero chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
this story is really good. the only thing i have to say (which it really doesn't metter now, but) parkinsons disease makes people shake. alzheimers makes people lose their memory.
Brownie Bunny chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Awesome! Simply AWESOME!
Too Lazy to Think of a Name chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
HOLY SHNAP!

Well written! Seriously, my heart was skipping beats just now!

*massive applause*
Scarlet Redd chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This was freakin' awesome. Oh my God! I couldn't stop reading it. You should totally write more things like this. This was really good!

-Krystal
Gravity's Rainbow -Nina chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
ohh... why can't paul go back in time again and keep himself from keeping jesse from dying? i know it sounds confusee, but paul is SUCH A SHITHEAD in there ! why did you make him do thatt? oh, i'm sorry i'm attacking you, it's just that i'm sad suzee died... but anywayy... loved it, lolly.
desolee chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
-teary eyes- You are the best P/S writer. Ever.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »