Reviews for What the Nargles Saw
Nostalgique Romantique chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is great! I would've never thought to do something like this! You're so creative!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
super loved it
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
AMAZING! i love the POV! Nargles! you did a great job with they're voice, it was really funny. I love how harry said he didn't want to forget it, ever. THAT was so SWEEET!
rainbowrainingkitten chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
loved it it was amazing!
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh, that's sweet.

I am not particularly into fluff, much, but this was very entertaining.

CKC
cinnimonforever4 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I loved this one too! You are such a brilliant writer! I loved the idea for this fic! So great!

~cinni
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Hmm, I remember reading this one as well. I love how it's from the perspective of Nargles. Luna would be proud.
0Rosina0 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Very original, but some of it was a little too descriptive for my liking. Oh well.

Thanks for the great read!
stunninglyaverage chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
That made me laugh so hard. Good job.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Ha! That was great! :)

But... erm... is "desperateness" an actual word...?

What's wrong with "desperation"?

I never meant to put pressure on you to complete your stories quickly- I only ask that you complete them (*it* now- Yay! [Ahem KMUtM]). I apologize if I caused any anxiety. Totally unintentional on my part. I can wait a long time for something I want. And will.

Thanks for the read.
hookedonharry chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
That was a really good story! Unusual, yes, but great! I just have one thing bugging me...instead of saying "Accio wands!" you could have said "Expelliarmus!" instead as it would be the same thing!
VoicezWithin chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This has got to be the most original Christmas-Mistletoe story that I've ever read and that has ever been written. And it was absolutely fantastic! It made me want a Nargle. ) They sound so cute and have the best intentions at heart!

It's about time that the Nargles took charge of Ginny and Harry - they're plan came out perfect! Great story!
Megalicious chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Very unique! I was half-expecting Luna to pop up and kiss Neville or something, until I saw what the ship was. xD Al you needed to do was mention nargles... Good job!
3-left-turns chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
brilliant!
and-chaos-reigned chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I love this! Stories from such original points of view are always good, and I love that you picked, of all things, the Nargles. And you write very well, to top it all off! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »