Reviews for Auf Wiedersehen, Spike
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
That's lovely. Incredibly lovely. Spike just has no luck sometimes. Thanks!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
You really like that line don't you? I like both the world that you've created (re-makes just weren't the same) and the sentiment of the dedication at the end.
coffee.equals.love chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hey,

Just though i'd tell you that your fic has just made my 'e been loking for an Auf Wiedersehen,Pet fiction for ages and that was just what i was after.

Thanks mate .
A.A. Pessimal chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wicked. Just wicked.

In fact it's given me an idea... "Buffy" happens in the sort of American high school where everyone is toned, impossibly good-looking, glamorous and improbably attractive. They live in nice houses in nice suburbs with afluent parents living the american dream, and lack for nothing. The only thing that's wrong is that their school sits on a Hellmouth and Buffy the cheerleader is tasked with keeping it sealed.

Now let's translate that to Britain and a TV school we know only too well. What if the decidely scruffy, down-at-heel, Grange Hill Comprehensive were to sit on top of a very British Hellmouth? And out of our assortment of real-life fat, thick and spotty gorblimey Cockney pupils, a British Buffy were to arise to sort it all out? Which of the Grange Hill crew would be Buffy? She certainly wouldn't be a toned, athletic, and fit cheerleader... and what if, say, Tucker, ended up cast in the Spike role...

something for somebody to think about here...
Union-Jack2.0 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Wehey! At last I've found some Auf Wiedersehen, Pet fic! Dunno what the Americans or Europeans make of it, but to a former Staines resident and latest in a long line of fans of the series (me mum, dad, sister, and grandparents to name but a few) this is a relief. Great taste - and I could easily see it happening, considering what the lads got up to in Dusseldorf. A magnificent ficlet, really in the spirit of both series.

Wherever Pat 'Bomber' Roach may be now, I dearly hope he's had a read of this - I'm sure he's enjoying it just as much as my family have.

Many congratulations and thanks,

Jack
Dionne chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I like the drabbles, but I don't understand this one and I've already read it 4 times.

What's a "Geordie" accent? How about a "Scous" voice? Obviously Spike gets beaten up, but what does "Can ye mother sow? Aye, well stitch this!" mean?

Keep witing, keep mis-spelling, and block Aleh from review. But have tried a grammer checker? I didn't know how bad my sentence structure was until I started using mine. I've only see people harping about spell checkers.
missyuk chapter 1 . 12/31/2004