Reviews for Silver Glass
MayaStormborn chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
If you have notes or unpublished chapters of this story please finish it! It's so good I'd love to see how it ends!
Ppeppzz chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
A VERY powerful story, wish there was more to read, so please continue!
cmtaylor531 chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
INteresting story... Hope you plan to finish it!
Illusional Facade chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
this story is absolutely beautiful. it's perfectly written, albeit a few minor spelling and grammar mistakes, and it's like silk, though seamless. your plot was also very unique and touching. i think your story has very high potential. please continue it, seeing as i can't wait to read what happens next!
m1ck3ym0us3 chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
I love this story. It really captures the characters and the spirit of the actual books, even with an unlikely story.

But... where is the update?
marajade64 chapter 8 . 2/19/2006
just read your story in oneshot..it is really good..can't believe you have not updated since may of last year..hope you do finish up this story:)
gyrlfrend chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Okay I know it's been awhile, but I was just wondering if you were going to update anytime soon. This is a really great story and I've already read it at least three times.
micc chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
PLEASE! update! this is one of the best written stories out there! the way you portray the characters is realistic and the teachers are amazing... please update!
ashley chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
! I love this story

I simply can not get enough of it.

I do hope you'll finish soon because its wonderous
Plaidly Lush chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Thank you for reviewing my story, that's what led me to yours by the way. This seemed interesting- and still does. I very much became obsessed with Draco-Hermione fics, so I just had to try it out. It's good so far, though Hermione and Draco became friendly, or maybe just casual, far too quickly to be really plausible. However, fanfics are not about the plausibility. They're about the *fun*.
AngelEyes2009 chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
I'm not one for Draco/Hermione stories. At all. I much prefer slash. However, I don't think I've read a fic half as good as this in a long, long time. This makes me almost love the pairing, and I do love your writing. I sincerely hope that you continue soon, and I hope that your writing style stays as brilliant.

Evermore,

Angel
angelfire 2004 chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
i love this story please continue writing.
marauding siriusly chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
wow, ive been reading this fic nonstop with my jaw just DROPPED waiting to see what comes next. hermione is wonderful, the whole queen of hogwarts title really fits. this fic is awesome, please continue
Trenidy chapter 8 . 5/25/2005
For a filler it is still good. You do need fillers every once-in-a-while. Despite the filleresque feel it was still wonderfully written as usual. The details and connections with mythology was a nice touch. Though I wonder why Hermione's father would seem somewhat a bully when he's a dentist (if I'm npot mistaken). Though, I guess dentists could be bullies... well anyways the contrasting personalites was a good add in. Keep up the wonderfully beautiful work.
Shadow Silver Wolf chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
Damn I'm so jealous of you, this is the best story I have EVER read! And I have never been more serious in my life **audible gasp**.