Reviews for Moving Towards You
B0nz-Ein chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
OMG THE WAS SO CUTE ... IS THAT THE END ?WRITE MORE lol That was really good ...great fic!

B0nz
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
*gushes* That was incredibly cute. _
SVZ chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I remember that scene! Lol, even though it was a bit erm-stupid for Tsubasa to jump out of the window, it was a cute scene nevertheless... I like how you stay true the manga in all your fics I hope you write more.
Krystal chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I really like this one, and I hope u write more. Please write more! :( Anyway, I hope you do, and I also hope at some poit the two end up together. Well, that's it. :) But please write another.
Lukira Choniru chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Thatz good...Nice font
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Rocking fic. I love the way you portray their relationship. God, I love Kazuma/Tsubasa. They rock. This fic is great, really it's awesome. I'm impressed!
Kurue Zoaldyeck chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
kawii! love kazuma waah! tsubasa kawaii!
V-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
aaaaaaannotttthhher!

please

french fan
V-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Won-der-ful! I have dropped my chemistry revision because I wanted to read your fic. So please can we have another one (on T/K of course). Just make another because if you don't I will recite ALL my formulas!

Hope to see another fic soon.

V-chan
Songstress Rikku chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
How cute! I really liked it. It's cool how you put in the His-Her thing. I love the Tsubasa/Kazuma stuff. Great job! )
SakuraNJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
Just wanted to say that this was a great one shot! After seeing all of Kane Karo (excluding movies), I have to say that the relationship between these two has interested me. However, the series did not dwelve into that aspect. Perhaps the Manga did, but I have not had a chance to read them.

I think this author did a great job keeping the characters true to the original.

A job! Can't wait to read more!
Corona chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
aaaw so sweet! great job!
Courtney-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Very sweet fic! Kare Kano is one of my favorite animes... I've been waiting to read some Kazuma/Tsubasa fics and this one was very nice to read. Keep up the good work ne. Ja! ~Courtney-chan
minako233 chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Three words can discribe this fic!

KAWAII
miz chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
Omg! I love the ending...!

Tsubasa and Kazuma are such a sweet couple that I love reading anything about them...Great job for a very sweet story!