Reviews for Loser Kid
Lady Faucheur chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Damn, loving Bitchy-Prue ;)
Lady Faucheur chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow, this is awesome!
GleekOut87 chapter 13 . 9/3/2008
very good

too bad you arent updating anymore.
yourgreeneyes chapter 13 . 9/14/2006
great! can't wait for th next one.
kcdancer chapter 13 . 3/2/2006
I like it! hoping for some fluff (hint hint)
hattie chapter 13 . 2/16/2006
hiya

god ure storys lush

my bruv rely wanted 2 go on but i sed i was reading a rely gd story and piss of

u rock toatly and ure story so gd

cnt wait 4 u to finish it

hattie x
claire the caring bear chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
i had to review chapter 1 this time because it wouldnt let me review chapter 13. it just comes up with...

'Review Denied

Your or someone has already submitted a review to this story/chapter in question from this computer.'

haha they could at least try and spell and grammer it right they supposed to be a prose website after all.

ive discovered that i have read this chapter so that means you havent updated since i came back from the sheep field. *whine* i want to read some fiction

on the brighter side of things i did manange to write a whole english coursework in the sheep field.. which you ended up correcting a lot of.. hmm maybe its best if i dont embarress myself with that now. since i have learnt the different between statues and statuses.

Oh yeh back on topic. an excellent chapter lissy i cant remember why you were thanking me now.. another blonde moment to put in there maybe? i feel sorry for leo though and i want to know what happens next. update son pretty please. if your not bored of this by now.

I started reading naria today.. the book came out of a cerial packet i think but its actually really interesting. they shouldnt give that stuff away in breakfast goods... people like me with no life might actually start to read it and they get no money.. meh youl probably understand with your years of hell in business and everything. but its like woah the wierdest stuff i mean i saw the old version and that was wierd. the forn was naked right i cant remember? anyway i decided i wanna go to naria. maybe next year if you and ang wil come with me. hehe snow

omg i was looking at my early reviews as well. god i really couldnt spell! english literature has made me literate. but also less hyper damnit

hey you know i need to start drinkin coffee again.

so anyway i better go since i am supposed to be revising yet im not.

oh and one last thing. RIP whale. the poor thing i felt so sorry for it. and ive made people put it in their sign in names in dedication to the whale. how the hell did it get through the thames barrier? my bros friend pointed that out.. could have jumped i suppose but people would have seen it...?

so ill cya in school and good luck but i know you wont need it

claire bear xx

ps. cut some of the irrelevant stuff out of here if you want cus i think i went offtopic just a bit.

pps. i found out where cambodia is.. lets just say it wasnt in america
claire chapter 13 . 1/22/2006
Did you update...anytime recently? i havent beem here in ages.

anyway im gna read the last chapter again just incase u did. but i gotta find my glasses cus my eyes sting.. damn u psychology revision!

brb :D
Piper-Leo-4-EVA chapter 13 . 1/16/2006
KEEP GOING!
NCHS Basketballer15 chapter 13 . 12/10/2005
it is really really good i love it
The Writer Forever chapter 13 . 10/30/2005
Hi, my name is Vesna, I am huge fan of Piper and Leo! Pls, let me know when ya put update on this story! Join here:

groups.

There you can read my first chapter of my first Charmed fanfiction "Oh, Leo, why are you Leo?"

and also you can come to roleplay at:

groups.

Greetings from Vesna

P.S. You are great writer!
THE Imzadi Fan chapter 13 . 10/21/2005
come on you can't stop there. please continue, this is good...and i usually don't like the teen fics!

MegaN
versatilecutie chapter 13 . 8/22/2005
this is really great! i didn't know you've updated! well,keep it up!
Claire Bear chapter 13 . 8/19/2005
ok i just spent ages trying to work out how to review.. i swear im soo slow tonight.

That was a great chapter as always. Im glad you updated it. Jk rowling would be so proud.. infact she should take lessons from you cus your fluffy bits are way better than hers.. even though harry potter isnt a particualy fluffy book? Maybe it was a bit fluffier this time.. ah nevermind. Im rambling again.

that really took my mind off the stress of results though.

Lol 'Thank you to Claire for all of her ..help.' i thought for a minute you were inspired by a random blonde moment. Anyway im glad to be of help. the excuse part was really kool too.. too much gas at the dentists hehe. I like that, might use it sometime :P

ok well me is requesting more fluff for the next chapter.. Fluffier than a hefferlump ok?

{grr my graphics pen is winding me up right now. work you stupid thing!} well i'll be away for the next week. (in a sheep field probs ..grr) but im hoping you update for when i get back though, if its not too much trouble plzplzplz ..

Claire bear x