Reviews for Flower Power
Trixie's girl chapter 9 . 11/23/2005
Arwennicole chapter 9 . 2/5/2005
This was a great section of the series. I can't wait for the next part. Thanks for your reviews. Hope you'll check out my new Connor and Kira story if you haven't already. Catch you on the flip side.

the real vampire chapter 9 . 2/1/2005
This was a really good story. It's nice to have the mixture of the old-and-new rangers! Cant't wait for your next story!
CurvyCurlyGirly chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
Oh you're awful! Take a break after telling us about the next story which sounds very intriquing? Awful, awful mean cruel you! LOL.
ChristalSteele chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
Very good story keep it up.
Ryan T. Morris chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Great story, so far. One thing though, their is no 'e' in Blair ;)
Arwennicole chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Wonderful as always, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Gudinne chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Anything with Krista gets my attention automatically. Big fan of the actress. Interesting where it's going. I've never seen MMPR so is kinda lost on that but is entertained anyway. I should mention though it's Hayley's Cyberspace. I looked up spellings though on Nak's power rangers I think it's Aisha over Aeisha too. I don't know if that's revlant or anything just offering to help out with that. It looks pretty good anyway.
Arwennicole chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
There are no other words but GREAT that could explain this. Just like how Tommy rebuilt Kimberly's project. This is very neat and I can't wait for the next installment.

Arwennicole chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
Just like the old days *sigh* poor Krista. Can't wait for the next installment.

Arwennicole chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
Up to their same old tricks again, huh? Great so far. Now I'm going to read the next one.
Arwennicole chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Wonderful! As always. I liked this chapter. I can't wait to read the rest.