Reviews for Mary Sue, I Love You!
kate louisee chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
omg that was hilarious :')
props for the amusement factor! xx
Noon.Recluse chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I laughed so hard when I read this. I'm pretty sure me boyfriend thinks I'm nuts.

Sequal? Maybe Mary Sue invades Hollywood for a mega multi-crossover?

I could go for some more laughs. :3

Always,

S.M
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Holy crap! That was THE FUNNIEST fic I have ever read! I swear I have never laughed so hard! I think I may have peed myself a bit, too. Orlando! Oh gods! At the end she goes off with Orlando! This was especially funny to me because my very first fanfic was a Mary Sue Lord of the Rings, which centered around-you guessed it-Legolas and OC. This was bloody brilliant and is definitely going on my favs! Thank you so much for this!
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
All I can say is wow. This was absolutly hilarious and well written! I love it!
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
*dies laughing*

Hilarious! And so full of detail too. I've read multiple Mary Sue parodies and lots of them focus on the usual grammer errors and lack of ability to speak the english language correctly. But yours was unique in its own way!

Plus, I almost died when she called out "Orlando!" Funny funny.

Thanks for reccomending this story to me! I'll probably end up reading more of your stories when I have time (I should be studying for my midterm).

Keep it up!

~Sandy~
theessenceofsyd chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
You know, I never really realized how much Bella from Twilight was a Mary Sue until I read this. I mean, I had heard it before and agreed with it, but now I truly see to what degree. Congratulations on capturing the essence of bad writing.
Valentine's Riddle chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I do love some healthy satire to liven up a dull Saturday afternoon! Although it would have been nice to see Hermione, Ginny and Pansy Parkinson gang up and dismember her!

Riddle Xx
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
ROTFLMAO! That was most definitely entertaining. Wonder what would have happened if she landed in the middle of the Marauder era? Sirius would have had serious problems, lol
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
OH, HAHAHAAHAHA! So funny!
TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow. This was something that I didn't expect. It was absolutely terrible how you made her so perfect, but it was so funny too! I thought it was interesting how you made her perfect without even managing to let her know that she was a witch. Not to mention the fact that she didn't even use magic throughout the whole thing! You don't usually see that and I'm glad that you did that because it shows that any OC can be a Mary Sue depending on how you portray them *scurries to go check my story* Anyway, I applaud your portrayal of a Mary Sue. It was absolutely...perfect. (ha ha)
SomedayEngland chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was hilarious! Although the bit with Fred and George was...interesting. I don't think that they are that pervy. :) Anyway, I really like this story! The end was brilliant!
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
"Mary Sue, I love you!"

Indeed.

D
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I was looking at your other stories and saw this and HAD to read it. It was seriously hilarious. Beautiful Magical Butterfly! I've seen way too many fanfics that are like this for real. I loved the way she had no personality. The only thing you should've added was that eventually she united the houses and she Pansy and Hermione were best mates for life.

I am gagging and laughing histericly!
The Noble Rot chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
God, you are the Queen of all smartasses. I can't even believe how hard this made me laugh. You should have a country named for you, my dear.
Huntsong chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I must say I prefered your Marauders era Mary Sue, but this was still hysterical.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »