Reviews for Issues
Iao chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
... Mimiko, I don't know if I should hug you or smack you over the head with that stuffed tiger in my room... You make me laugh like hell talking about Marik and his long, hard rod, but you make me sad by calling Bakura Godzilla... Oh well, you're still my friend! *huggles* - Please update soon, because I'm going to bug the heck out of you in art class until you do!
Sakura Sango chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
I KNEW IT THE PURFUME AND DEORDARANT ARE WORKIN TOGETHER!

Hehe wonderful chapter! Update soon again! *begins to rip out Youko’s hair*
SarrownPain chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
lmao very very very funny
Nowanda chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Teehee. That was great what you did with Marik's long, shiny, hard rod... Teeheeheehee!I can't stop laughing it's too funy!
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
FUNNY! I couldn't keep from laughin. Update soon I can't wait too see what happens
Ioa chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
whoa... I'm in the story... you didn't ask if you could put me in the story! OMG you're stalking me aren't you? *hits you over the head with a muffin monkey* Die! please update soon! - I can't wait to see what happens next! ok I reviewd for you happy? oh yeah... *grabs Bakura and runs away* Finally, I got the 'ittle manniquin molester! Now quit fantasizing about him dancing to barbie girl you sick, sick freak! I wub joo! *hugs* Now write more or I'll have to smack you with the moon coming out of the wolf's head. Sorry for the long review, I rant to much...
BHKL chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
they all have issuses! well except Youko who was pretty much looking at them like thier crazy! update soon or you'll be attacked by my fox keychain of doom!