Reviews for The Next Sorceress
Karla3 chapter 17 . 3/3/2005
I have to agree - Not liking Sienne, but all you need is a bit more developing and you can round her off to be what you had originally hoped for. Story wise - It's getting heaps better and I'm still interested on finding out what happens next. Good luck ;)
DreamCherry66 chapter 17 . 2/5/2005
lol, i get like that too, when i have no clue about who knows what or who's where i just go to some random OCs and have them for about a chapter explaining to everyone what's happening and then they die. Easy as pie, and no-one suspects a thing! -mad laughter- update soon! And i don't mind Sienne's character
Sasaki Yuki chapter 16 . 2/1/2005
This is very interesting. I like it very much. Looking forward to the next update.

-Yuki-
Elle the Brat chapter 15 . 1/29/2005
-looks around- what the hell? Why are there only 7 reviews for this story? Some people just don't know a good fic when they see one...-sighs- well, i, personally, think that this fic is awesome and i wish for you to update soon
renika chapter 12 . 1/10/2005
hahathat was a remotely funny ending, in a very morbid way. great job with the story! please let squall meet rinoa in the next chapter?
Contestar chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
Lovin the story, Everyone is "in character", and I think it's absolutely great! I'm a little freaked out by the "evil" Ellone, and I get a little disorientated at times (but that's in my nature, so don't take it personally), but it's not really a bad thing! Keep up the AWESOME work! .
Faded-Faith chapter 9 . 1/4/2005
Some interesting ideas. Well written. Everyone is in character. I hope to see more of this soon.
SacredTearsofOrange chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
Nice job so far. It pretty interesting and fun having to keep up with so many characters! It's difficult to bounce around- as long as nobody gets left behind or forgotten, keep going the way you are.

Good luck with it.

-Orangy
Karla3 chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
hey! This story is great, all the characters are all 'in character' and the changes are very realistic! Update soon!
FloralBlackMoon chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Hey. I like this story! G'job!
Leanne Ash chapter 2 . 12/31/2004