Reviews for Our High School Reunion
Reiyuka chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
Oh! You're getting Nick into it. Interesting. Funny fic, too.

I'm still a bit confused with the whole Libby-Jimmy thing, but that's probably just me being dense.

Love the story.
fanjimmy chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
Good chapters.
Moses-the-little-gurl chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
I luv it
Angela Jewell chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Awesome! Another great chapter as usual. And I think I'm really starting to have a better idea of what happened in the past- now I'm just eagerly awaiting the moment when Jimmy, Libby, Becca, and Ben (well, okay... EVERYONE) will learn the truth.

Ooh, but who am I kidding... I'm more interested in Jimmy and Libby's reaction when Cindy finally blows up at them! hehe. Maybe it'll happen at Sheen and Libby's wedding. THAT would be a fun place to drop that little bombshell, lol.

Anyway, please keep up the great writing! I can't wait to read more. :)
The CheezHead chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Wow, what a powerful chapter. I can't believe the amounts of raw emotion you're able to bring into the characters. I absolutely loved Cindy's breakdown; it was powerfully written and just conveyed such a depth of pain. Great job and please update soon.
PoodlesandNoodles chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
This chapter was awsome I'm glad you have the urge to write you're story quicker! yah that means more chapters! this story is really good and I can't wait for you to update!
snowboarder9 chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
nice chapter, Cindy left them because after she knew that Jimmy and Libby were going out together, she felt betrayed so she wanted them to feel the same thing, am I right?
ElliotAldersons chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
This is one of the best Jimmy Neutron fics I've read out there. You are definitely one of the best writers I've read stories from and I'm sorry I haven't written any reviews for both of your stories. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter.

On another note, I LOVE Gilmore Girls, I'm like obsessed with it, it's my favorite show. I almost thought you were going to name Cindy's mother Lorelai . . . but she seems more Emily's type than Lorelai's. LOL.

Anyway, love the story, Becca and Ben have to be my favorites in this, are you ever going to write a solid Becca/Ben story? Because they're too cute.

On an end note, I hope this long-ish review makes up for my lack-of-reviews. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dory chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
Ah I should have responded to the last chapter - but it wouldn't let me for some reason last time so I never got around to it.

Anyways - still trying to do a picture of Ben and Becca - but I will let you know when I do. Hmm .. my email .. all spaced out is: jessiesg at gmail dot com.

Lol - have to do it like that - or AIM is smarteegrl1

Anyways - I love where this is all going, very interesting. What bothers me is that now that we've seen a bit more, it doesn't sound like anyone has a reason to be mean to Cindy. Like - you wanna go up to them all and say "hello! her best friends were cheating on her!" and Jimmy I think understands that because he loves her - while for some reason Libby doesn't. But I can tell .. we're missing SOMETHING .. I don't think anyone else knows about why she left. Or Jimmy and Libby don't know that she heard them and left because of that .. so everyone else thinks her mind was thinking she was too good for them and left, maybe? That would be reason enough for them to hate her, I think. But why wouldn't Cindy tell anyone? Hmm.

Anyways - gotta compliment you on how great a character Ben is. It's very hard creating a character that is young and yet realistically knowledgeable - then again, what am I talking about? You created Becca! Lol _ Ok I'm rambling now - I love this story, we all know it! Please keep continuing - and yay for watching Gilmore Girls! Happy day-after-April-Fools-Day!
Angela Jewell chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
Ooh, interesting. I figured it had something to do with Libby and Jimmy, but I wonder what was going on with Cindy and Nick. From the earlier chapters, I was under the impression that Jimmy and Cindy were actually in love when they were dating in High School... but the flashback makes it seem like they were dating each other for another reason completely. Something to do with making Nick jealous... but then Jimmy and Cindy ended up falling in love with each other by accident. Is this correct? Or did I read it completely wrong?

Hmm... either way, an interesting twist. I can't wait to see where you go with it! _
PoodlesandNoodles chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
I'm so glad u updated everything is starting to make sense! I love it please please update soon!
School of Hard Knocks chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
_i guess being camaradas isnt that i'll introduce im manuel estevan ramirez and im 19 and live at south cal san i make my own rhymes and have em posted on under the same name as now...i feel like one of those guys on those meet someone like u sites lol.

The CheezHead chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
I knew something was going on/went on between Jimmy and Libby. Poor Cindy, I knew she had a good reason for leaving. I really enjoyed this chapter. Please update soon.
Angela Jewell chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
Gah! I wanna know why she left!

But it's still a good story. ;)
fanjimmy chapter 4 . 2/27/2005