Reviews for Our High School Reunion
School of Hard Knocks chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Oh the peeking into cindys window was my favorite part lol!It was for adding some humor in the story plot is good and i hope that this dont end up in a depressing note but hey not all stories are happy endings right.(shows someone about to say something but shuts there mouth)YEA THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!(flings hands up)I REST MY CASE CONTINUE NOW!

manuel
Just-an-Echo chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Wonderful story! I figured this wasn't the sequel to "New Technology" (one of my personal favorites I might add) because Cindy is excluded from the group. I'm still trying to figure out what she did...hm..maybe I'm just dumb and didn't see it LOL. Well, keep up the great work!

Niki
PoodlesandNoodles chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
I'm so glad you updated! great Chapter I'll be waiting excitedly for the next!
Bubba343 chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
nice job!
Angela Jewell chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Wow, great chapter. I really like the way you're handling the characters-they're staying very consistent and believable. And I'm even more curoius now as to what caused Cindy to leave, and why Becca especially is so adamant against her being back. It seems like there might be another reason that we're unaware of, besides concern for her brother. But maybe I'm just reading too much into it... Anyway, great job! If I'm thinking this deeply into it, you've obviously done something right, lol.
The CheezHead chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Aw, that's so sad. And touching. Another very emotional chapter. I really wanna know why Cindy left, cause I'm sure she had her reasons...whatever they were. Great job and update soon!
Ce'Lyra chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
you're back! this is a great chapter! but what happened between Cindy and the Gang? Is this sort of like a continuation of New Technology? Update soon!
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Ooh, this is really getting good! I want to see what happens next, and find out why Cindy betrayed them! I hope she didn't do something too terrible, or at least had a good reason for doing what she did.

I can't wait till the next chapter! Great work!
EL CHUPACABRA chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Wow...that's all I can really say...then again...

This is a great story so far! It's always curious to see how characters might be like when they're older, and this story is no different. Your writing is so interesting and involving, one can't help but get reeled in. This is as great a plot as ever, and it will undoubtedly serve as a solid pedastal upon which you erect this piece of work. I am already screaming inside for the next chapter. The characters really come to life, and I like them all so far, except for Cindy. She is so icy, the perfect element for an angsty story. I am dying to see what happens next. Good luck! Hope you update soon! _

EL
PoodlesandNoodles chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
awsome new story I love it! I wasn't able to review sooner because my computer was jacked! any way great great job and please update!
secretwinterzlove90 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
that is such a good beginning! sorta sad but u no... btw wut do u mean tgat cindy and the gang left on a sour note?
School of Hard Knocks chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Nicee heart throbbing story.U know this one song matches this story really called 5 days in Counting by em out and hear them on hey i work at a cd shop so yea im good wit music.

Manuel aka Hoodie
The CheezHead chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Wow. So many conflicting emotions. Awesome work. I'm extremely touched. Wonderful chapter, and update soon!
Brat Child2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
LOL! Ultra Lord Empire! Hahaha! Most impressive! It opened very nicely and continued to run smoothly throughout. I see you've already conjured up a mix of humor, angst, and fluffiness. I thought the sentence reffering to the way Libby crying makes Sheen feel was WAY too adorable. Hm, I can't help but wonder what kind of trouble Marcy will stir-up. Not that I believe it would be done intentionally, of course. I just have my feelings. I don't think I've ever read anything with Libby mad at Cindy. Nice surprise there, although it's really sad. And you have Becca again! My gosh, I love her! Her attitude is (pardon my South Park accent) totally kick ass! Just wondering, is this a spin-ff of "New technology"? Either way, already hooked, girl.

-Lisha