Reviews for Our High School Reunion
hidari12 chapter 19 . 9/7/2006
Excellest, excellent story. A little sappy in some parts but this is one of the best fan-fics I've ever read. It took me 3 days to read it all and I don't have that long of an attention span. I'm going on to read your next story now. Rock on!
mrmuscle chapter 19 . 9/5/2006
that was beautiful *sob, sob* :)
timkhj chapter 19 . 6/3/2006
Perhaps my fav JN Fic of all times. Really great job :)

LOVE IT!

(minor thing - Ben/Becca not as well introduced in this fic as in the last one :P)
Lil Inu chick chapter 19 . 1/26/2006
That story was 1 of the BEST STORY I HAVE READ,I just love it u did a realy,realy,realy,REALR!GOOD JOB ON THIS PLZ MAKE A NEW STORY SOON!
emergencyxx chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
on of the best stories i have ever read...

loved it

keep writing!
CleverCover chapter 19 . 1/21/2006
That was a very beautiful story. It pissed me off at some parts but it came together so wonderfully. This is a great story. I'll be looking for the next one. I know it will be as wonderfully written and sweet as this story! ;)
Sly Cooper 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
wow just wow i love this story excellent
Magui90 chapter 19 . 1/15/2006
beautiful, I admire your work.
Mad P chapter 19 . 1/13/2006
Okay, first off, I'll admit that I really didn't like the idea of Jimmy and Libby sleeping together, for any reason. But kudos to you for taking a "controversial" (and by that I really mean unexpected and seldom-done) storyline and sticking it out to the end. You write well. Your characters are well-developed and interesting, especially the ones you created. I loved the addition of siblings for both Jimmy and Cindy. If I may make some suggestions, I would suggest your future characters not blush so much. It would be better if you could find a way of describing their emotions with a variety of physical expressions. Overall, this story was well-written, even if I wasn't a big fan of Jimmy and Libby.
tigercutey08 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Never had a chance to review your chapters but anyway loved this fanfic and i think you a great writer.
gummiworld chapter 19 . 1/7/2006
Okay... That.. was amazing! I couldn't stop reading, literally! I stayed up till 5:35am last night just so I could finish! It was that good! It was so good, I can't stop using exclaimation marks! See?

This was magnificent on every level! The plot (and plot twists), the dialouge, the descriptions, and especially your OCs (a rare thing in these here fanfictions)! Becca was... wow! Congradulations on a job well done and I hope to see much more from you.
snowboarder9 chapter 19 . 1/7/2006
Great chapter. I wish I could threaten you right now
sammy girl99 chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
Loved the story I have read it twice now hope you plan to write more!
xJCManiak12x chapter 19 . 1/5/2006
That...was...AWESOME!

this was a great story!
Reiyuka chapter 19 . 1/5/2006
Ben and Becca are truly adorable. -

A very nice epilogue, Gem-san, I hadn't expected you to write one. But it's very nice to see everything from Cindy's point of view.

Becca is a great original character, unlike a lot of OC's, she's not at all perfect but just a simple teen, and I love that about her.

I'm sad to see the story come to an end, but with an ending as this, I can't really complain!
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »