Reviews for Our High School Reunion
That...was...AWESOME!

this was a great story!
Reiyuka chapter 19 . 1/5/2006
Ben and Becca are truly adorable. -

A very nice epilogue, Gem-san, I hadn't expected you to write one. But it's very nice to see everything from Cindy's point of view.

Becca is a great original character, unlike a lot of OC's, she's not at all perfect but just a simple teen, and I love that about her.

I'm sad to see the story come to an end, but with an ending as this, I can't really complain!
badwolf1 chapter 19 . 1/5/2006
"Fanatstic!" It took a while for you to do, but the result was worth it!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 19 . 1/5/2006
Very nice epilogue! Excellent interaction between all the characters. Nice to see Betty and Nick are in good terms with everyone's else. Ben and Becca are really cute. The proposal scene is priceless.

BTW,as you can notice, I'm finally on the site! My JN's stories (two one-shots) are on my profile. Please, check them. Thanks.

Again, congratulations for such a great story.

Keep the good writing.
Shawn the Unfunny Joke chapter 19 . 1/4/2006
I loved it, simply loved it. Has all the makings of an episode. (assuming of course that the show was intended for older audiences)

Becca, as I've said before, is my absolute favourite original character created by a fan. Ever. I hope to see her again if you ever plan to write another Jimmy fiction.

And that's saying a lot as I usually dislike Original Characters in stories.

So, for the last time this story I will congratulate you on a job well done. You deserve all the praise you get and then some.
And FOREVER chapter 19 . 1/4/2006
Woo! An update! It's ok that it took so long.. at least you Did update!

This was an awesome chapter! To bad it wasn't longer.

I loved this story! It's one of the best one's on here!..

I really hope that you write more soon!
scooter5710 chapter 19 . 1/4/2006
ih yeah this story really rox my boat. woot woot! i loved the ending. cant wait to read ur next fic)

p.s jess, is that a guys name or girls? just woundering...dont mean to be rude...
Payne N. Uranus chapter 19 . 1/4/2006
"My only wish is to continue this way for as long as humanly possible."

Is that some sort of subtle hint that there'll be a...dare I say it...SEQUAL? Give me a moment to squeel hysterically like an insane teenaged fangirl on pot. E! That's my squeel. Nice? I thought so.

In ANY case, congradulations-you completed a story (I think)! Be proud, for you have joined the realm of the...story..completers...yeah. Ahem. Okay, it needs work, I can see that. Leave me alone.

So, caio...for now (eh,eh? *nudges with elbow*)
Emonique chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
Once again, I'm thrilled at the outcome of another chapter. You are a gifted writer and I look forward to another chapter and/or story.
Magui90 chapter 18 . 11/13/2005
Now that was a tear jerker, and I loved it so much! BRAVO BRAVO! ENCORE! That was great, So amazing that I think i'll read it again! haha
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Me again. I'm just doing some self-promotion.

I finally got a fic on this site! Is "Hitting the Bag", posted by Jarel Kortan. Please, if you can, read and review it.

Keep the good writing.
dreamer118 chapter 18 . 11/11/2005
wow ur story is one of the best fanfic i have ever read! ur a great writer and the story line is amazing!
Lil Inu chick chapter 18 . 11/8/2005
DO U KNOW THA OF MY FAVORITE! FAVORITE! AUTHORS. SHIT, U R NUMBER 1 ON MY LIST,DUT U KNOW THAT I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO U ALL READY KNOW WAT 2 DO UPDATE UPDATE AND UPDATE PLZ!
JACKEMS chapter 18 . 11/7/2005
~trys to keep from crying~ i promised my self i wouldnt cry..i promised myself i wouldnt- oh who am i kidding! ~crys~ its beautiful ~suddenly stops crying and has a big grin and does apus voice from the simpsons~ and very wonderful fanfic! ~back to crying~ chapter!~suddenly has business wear~woman,have you ever thought about a writing career?~has normal clothes~i stil cant believe this story ended ~sniffle~ it was soo good too,seriusly,this is the best fanfic eva!my fave fan fic used to be your last one before this,but now this ones my favorite! XD

oh and ofcourse ~a contract pops up~ by contract,i have to scare people.i dont gotta choice,and since your going to do an epilogue ~takes out knife~ dont update it soon like you did to this chapter ~suddenly very happy and not creepy~ which by the way,very good that you updated before i grabbed my fridge and threw it off the cliff ~turns back to creepyness~ dont update soon..youll pay..~slowly darkness takes over her and her eyes are still glowing~ hehehe..oh and email me when you come up with your new fanfic XD
scooter5710 chapter 18 . 11/5/2005
that was beyond amazing! IT WAS KILER!
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »